At what price of gasoline will the riots start?

at what price of gasoline will the riots start?

Attached: GAS CHAD.jpg (720x960, 54.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/news/canada/first-reading-maybe-canada-could-stop-charging-the-hemispheres-highest-fuel-taxes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hopefully tomorrow

> 2 more weeks

I paid $5.80 today. I'm calling it at $5.83

Attached: 4636.jpg (1200x630, 86.04K)

who is gonna riot over gas?
if I cant afford gas all that means is I cant get to work
free day off

people riot over shit that matters like food.
and once gas gets expensive enough that we cant afford food shit will get wild

Why are trailers in the US so thin and cheaply built while DVTCH trailers are robust and have full size tiers?

Only environmentalists when dems go back on their word and start drilling on public lands again.

its already $6 here and no riots yet so i think its gotta be way higher

chingchongching chang?

Attached: chink gas.webm (480x853, 2.88M)

Cap this post. At $5.20-$5.50 national average this nation will crumple, not from the price of gas but the price of diesel by that point and the food prices as a result. At $6, Sleepy Joseph is going to go full Jimmy Carter and put the nation on Gas rationing. Look forward to people holding up gas stations just for the opportunity to purchase gas on a day they aren't supposed to. All to stop the bleeding of a dead machine.

Attached: ahshit.jpg (1024x578, 71.52K)

We should start a pool. Duration matters. If we have 21 consecutive days above 7.50, then I believe riots erupting are inevitable.

Well we had fights when the gas shortages happened, the price was irrelevant. Besides theft is offsetting the price for some. People are going around stealing from other people by drilling holes in the gas tanks or siphoning.

AHHHHH NOOOOOOO, WHAT'RE WE GONNA DOOOOOOOOOOO

It's way over that in the city. My price was at a Chicago suburban Costco.

>stolen elections
>gas prices up
>hyper inflation
damn, the U.S turned into mexico 2.0 but with niggers

15 or 20 a gallon. Anything less in tenable.
You niggers are currently paying less than half price from my perspective in canada.

probably when everyone starts losing money just to go to work

do you think sleep joe will order price fixing on gas at that point? or will the democrats try to buy our votes with stimulus checks to help pay for gas?

i bet some enterprising young agitator here could really spice things up if they made a website and viral internet meme campaign that implies we should all be compensated for inflation with stimulus checks to help pay for the gas. i bet that would be very popular among the masses of low iq voters. and it would make inflation worse but the demoshits would have to give in to the will of the retards or face losing every election

you better be ready for us refugees when its time for us to panic flee the nigger wars here. we are coming down to mexico to hide

Still time to plant warm weather crops. Get to tilling. I'm afraid those "sale prices" at the store aren't actually memes and they really won't be cheaper next week.

Attached: 1654317068506.jpg (750x600, 79.4K)

The dems erroneously pushed anti price gouging but that only made the price go higher because there was no gouging in the first place. I do see price fixing as the next step but that will cause the real shortages to happen. This is what happens when social issues are put before economics.

people don't seem to give a shit in NOVA the traffic hellhole of the planet

they're dumb enough to put a price freeze on and that would just compound the problem.
People are also dumb enough not to realize why a price cap would make it worse.

do it.

Got gas hombre?

There is no hyper inflation. There's high demand pull inflation from the covid recovery, and there's supply pull inflation from china and russia. US monetary policy has probably done jack shit, desu imo they probably haven't printed enough.

>Get to tilling.

lmao imagine not just committing suicide when society collapses

these are the people that are supposed to take over us?

yeah, come and fuck us over
we got that Mayflower syndrome

Attached: 155804583675.jpg (250x187, 13.23K)

>stimulus checks to help pay for the gas.
Braindead states like California are already doing this

>it would make inflation worse
No one but retards like peter schiff thinks that. If it were true then Japan would be a smoking ruin by now.

Riding with Biden

Attached: g1.png (1151x351, 17.97K)

can we meme democrats into distributing fuel by equity? so niggers get it on monday, chinks get it on tuesday, spics get it on wednesday, whites get whatever is left on sunday?

Americans pay 1.46 for a litre.
Its been 1.67 and increasing in canada since 2012.
Canada is 2.30 a litre right now.
You niggers will be fine.

only poor niggers complain about paying $20 more for a full tank of gas

Imagine being this dependent on society in the first place. Those people deserve to die really.

Attached: 1629011777623.png (1317x740, 922.84K)

>Hear the engine rev high
>Car zooms past 15 over the limit
>Roads are bumper to bumper
People are driving like there is nothing wrong. They are the type of people who don't save and don't care when it's out. They will just line up at the gibs office and demand the government do something.

>$7.77

whats really funny is like 70% of americans drive some giant suv that gets 3 miles to the gallon

so theyre the ones with all the biden stickers becasue they are legitimately materially experiencing ruin due to their own poor choices

maybe ill start making fliers to drop around my area calling on people to demand our congress reps to fix the price of gasoline to stop the greedy oil companies from gouging us

Attached: pepe devlish.png (425x481, 93.93K)

>nationalpost.com/news/canada/first-reading-maybe-canada-could-stop-charging-the-hemispheres-highest-fuel-taxes

White people will never do anything but blacks and spics will probably riot at some point

I bet that would actually happen too.

trunk going to wreek for months. stupid gook

Please save some pussy for the rest of us burgercels.

So November-December? Makes sense, just in time to ruin both Thanksgiving and Christmas.

This reads like a bot but I’ll bite. There is no price fixing gas, people will just hoard it. The only way to stem it is rationing. Likely the enforcement of this is what will trigger rioters.

Perhaps they will just try to pay people off again. That’s very easy for them and am would put off rationing for awhile.

Americans buy suvs and trucks because that's whats available to buy. If everyone wanted an electric car they'd sell out in 2 seconds. The false argument also ignores that the vast majority of fuel is used in trucking and business anyway.

$14.88

I don't care if prices go up because people voted for this shit and let it happen. It serves them right for burning down gas stations back in 2020 because of st floyd.

I got mine. Not my problem.

Attached: 1620969444416.jpg (1024x555, 74.27K)

i dont know price fixing always seems to be the solution for these retards. the stimulus thing seems logical especially if the democrats in california already did it. the national democrat party basically follows whatever the leadership from california does so i could see us getting $600 gas stimulus checks right before elections maybe in october

electric cars have been consecutively sold out since they existed user, there hasn't not been a waiting list at any point in time

>people riot over shit that matters like food.
how do you transport the food from ports/farms to cities?

0 dollars

Americans will chimp out regardless

You are arguing with a person who is economically illiterate and is just taking shots at rural people despite cities being effected mostly by high gas prices.

does it make sense to buy a tesla now ? help me pol