Is antivaxxing seriously still a thing?

Is antivaxxing seriously still a thing?

Attached: 1641368753069.jpg (1125x1326, 199.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZkaRz2-xw4
mobile.twitter.com/JamesMelville/status/1522471725480517633
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just get a 5th jab bro

Amongst redneck hicks, yes

is memeflagging still a thing?

Is vaxxing seriously still a thing?

My fellow nigger the coof was like three or four psyops ago, we're doing a January 6th thing again now.
Get with the times. jesus.

Attached: FToDQFjWUAEtH1z.jpg (750x936, 101.61K)

unvaxed
unmasked
untested
and i'm fit as a fiddle!

Attached: 1639886456943.png (2271x2179, 763.13K)

Seethe you freak
youtube.com/watch?v=jZkaRz2-xw4

Attached: Choose VAX.png (1280x720, 419.58K)

I paid a homeless guy to take the vaccine for me, and because I'm pissed I had to even do that, I'm buying more guns out of spite.

no they all died from coronavirus so its no longer a thing

Youre on a gene therapy for life now.
When the faggatron variant comes out this fall they will insist on you get another dose of the vaccine designed for the alpha varriant. Because protection is waining.

When will I die?
Two weeks?

Kek, I remember the days of 2021 when 90% of the threads on this board were schizo-tier rambling nonsense about the vaxx.

Is memeflags still a thing?

>heh, myself and 50% of the world population got jabbed four times like fucking retards
>I don't have to be embarrassed - late-night funny comedy man told me about a dozen people who took ivermectin, so we're all equal now

YWNBU

Do a Google news search for the phrase "Sudden Adult Death Syndrome".

>implying it's a vaccine
I'd rather get COVID since the likelihood of death, in the long run, will prove to be small in comparison to the experimental mRNA concoction that the pharmaceutical industry calls a vaccine.

Non-whites are per capita the highest vaccine refusers. Not just the coof ones, ALL the vaccines. Now stop your structural racism and educate yourself shitlord.

mobile.twitter.com/JamesMelville/status/1522471725480517633

In Canada yes -- the ((( Science table ))) said that they will be requiring boosters in August or September .

Oh an the ((( Media ))) saying that "fully Vaccinated should be switched out too Up on all Vaccinations -- So look forward to Human Rights as a subscription service

Attached: 1640205611056.jpg (323x480, 27.26K)

it works this way, people aren't vaccinated while being sick so that they dont confuse symptoms of covid with the post vaccination symptoms. it certainly doesn't make covid worse. my pa got a shot while hospitalized. also, could be wrong but my friend on biomed eng at ucl told me so and hes a smart guy

Is covid still a thing I haven’t heard about it in months just up and vanished one day

I thought putin killed the chink flu but like 6th they might have a zombie version

shills are good for the environment, and yet still I must (5463)

>never masked
>never tested
>never vaxxed
and there is nothing you can do about it. noone cares about it anymore either.
I won, vaxxies lost

When do I suffer and die like Joe Biden promised I would during the previous winter?

Attached: winter_of_death.jpg (750x625, 75.72K)