HAHHAHHHHAHHAHHAA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

Attached: Untitled.png (632x664, 495.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rumble.com/vrjghs-devolved-vol-1-a-fortified-election.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2xCupSB6i4g
ttnews.com/articles/mexico-route-rail-line-through-new-mexico-not-texas
bnamericas.com/en/news/amlo-vows-to-restore-mexicos-passenger-rail-network
bnamericas.com/en/features/mexico-pushing-us34bn-portfolio-of-15-rail-projects
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What war are they refugees of?

And there are fucking retarded boomers claiming Biden isn't president.

Ok.. so "WHITE HATS" are fucking us in real time. Thanks Trump.

the race war

the war on whites

climate change

If you are a white american and you pay taxes you are mentally retarded. It is like paying for a bullet that a nigger will blow through your head.

All you need to be given a refugee status is to not be white and jews having use for you.

If you do the math they've accepted that each state take 16 refugees per month.

DEVOLUTION
look into it

rumble.com/vrjghs-devolved-vol-1-a-fortified-election.html

>Continuity of Government is a coordinated effort within each of the executive, legislative, and judicial branches to ensure that governance and essential functions continue to be performed before, during, and after an emergency. COG is an outcome of a viable continuity program and capability.

Gracias senor Biden

tl;dr

AMLO got: promises that he won't impose a remittance tax and expansion of Abbott's worker registration program, which mirrors similar programs enacted by California under Deukmejian (remember, Abbott is NOT your friend). New MX-gov't owned railroad between Chihuahua and Santa Teresa. Long-term promise to expand EPA authority to stop illegal dumping.

Biden got: authority for US military and DEA operations within Mexico. Particularly around WTO-managed zones (the aforementioned TMEC) That's the "stabilization" part. Also Agenda 21 implemented in Mexico as development outside the corridor will be prohibited, which will reduce emissions. Long-term promise to fully legalize AFL-CIO activities.

Attached: tmec.jpg (696x417, 70.03K)

Yes.

video

youtube.com/watch?v=2xCupSB6i4g

>as development outside the corridor will be prohibited
more info on this?

damn, I dont really know what to make out of this
aside from mexico slowly eroding away
I dont really care about that tho

bump

ttnews.com/articles/mexico-route-rail-line-through-new-mexico-not-texas

bnamericas.com/en/news/amlo-vows-to-restore-mexicos-passenger-rail-network

bnamericas.com/en/features/mexico-pushing-us34bn-portfolio-of-15-rail-projects

Monterrey - San Antonio train is still likely, on the basis that NL can just buy track from UP so Abbott can't interfere, and he'd electrify them so no EPA lawsuits. Electrification would also bring much lower power costs, and the ability to sell excess power to Texas, since Mexico's oligarchs already have 30% ownership and are charting majority ownership by 2050 or so.

Attached: gjTePsgtPseiKGhgBLcXlVWwUGjZIBVoXAulkkDOfJwxUutjhZSFxjygaDjBiojk.png (2294x1304, 1.18M)

From now on every American flag is a Mexican

>since Mexico's oligarchs already have 30% ownership and are charting majority ownership by 2050 or so.

of what? the rails?

I Too Love Israel
Sussy
Susrael

Attached: 1449849903811.jpg (577x559, 107.81K)

Load them all on ships and sink them