Why do first worlders complain about everything when third worlders have it a billion times worse?

Why do first worlders complain about everything when third worlders have it a billion times worse?

Attached: 1653118906734.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

stfu, I have 3 containers of milk, but no cereal anymore, what could possibly be worse

Lololol

Your turkish brothers have a %237232 inflated currency and you're crying about no cereal.

Typical first worlder.

third worlders would complain but they don't know how to read or speak english so you don't hear it on the internet

3rd worlders could put their minds together and achieve materials & infrastructure for themselves... but they dont.
Why?
Because they're happy - they're content.
So who is to say they have it worse?

You are meant to suffer, we are not

Money isn't everything when Jews control your thoughts

What do 3rd worlders even worry about? You guys all seem to be smoking and drinking 24/7.

In the third world do they also aggressively coerce people into experimental injections?

We’re not supposed to live that way

We have higher standards, this is how our nations became "first world" in the first place.

Checked.
Is there a Frenchie-Any Forums somewhere out there, where they do the complaining?

i care about my wellbeing and that of my friends and family more than 3rd worlders.

They actually only have it 3x worse.

Attached: 1639886456943.png (2271x2179, 763.13K)

Because 3rd worlders come to the 1st world that we built and ruin it. Simple as.

Attached: FFF426D6-A45D-4677-9C0B-72501B0F6041.jpg (1142x711, 546.69K)

We have something to lose

Who cares about third worlders??

Attached: 1651982063405.jpg (240x240, 9.94K)

We are used to higher standards of living because our ancestors were capable of creating that for us
You've never achieved anything beyond a late medieval standard of living, thus your expectations are already low
The main reason things are getting so shit in the west now is because we've mass imported your people into our countries, and predictably they aren't capable of functioning here so they ruin it instead

3rd world peasants cry even more. They just don't have an internet connection to voice it to the world. Can u imagine how much worse it would be

I have never in my life taken ivermectin
Nice reddit meme though you colossal faggot

show your flag, youre not from the third world.