Anons in Norway, how gay/brown is it there...

Anons in Norway, how gay/brown is it there? I want to leave this nightmare surveillance state full of rape gangs and other inbred pakis and head into the mountains but I don't know how far globohomo reaches.

Attached: norway-map-0.jpg (1159x1200, 128.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dst.dk/en/Statistik/emner/borgere/befolkning/indvandrere-og-efterkommere
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oslo is pozzed, bergen is pozzed, odda is semipozzed

Do Swedistani refugees try and cross the border into Norway?

I imagine most main cities towns anywhere are pozzed sadly. But here even the countryside is starting to get pozzed

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

I'll bring you some biscuits

Norwegians travel across the border to buy groceries actually.
Yah dumb cunt.
Stay the hell away from Scandinavia you british wanker.

You can't say that word.

NSFR
Norway Sweden Finland Russia
-or-
Not Safe For Russia

You decide.

Ya fucking wannnnnkkkeerrrrrrrr nonce your father was aboriginal niggerrrrrrr

White Brits especially from the east of England are more from Danelaw than anything else, it'd just be returning after a thousand years.

tackar

Your fathers a fucking arab.

if i am to take a number out my ass: 5% maybe. 100% would be hell on earth. more in the south less in the north

No you're not.
Prove it, post your Dna results.
The Danes fucked you up thats fact.
You are nothing like us.
I can trace my linage farther back than the existence of you shitty country.

You guys don't do stats?
dst.dk/en/Statistik/emner/borgere/befolkning/indvandrere-og-efterkommere

just stay away from Oslo aka globohomo central

Only Danes keep records of their neger konge.
In other Scandinavian countries it is forbidden because they want to sneak in so many shitskins possible to please the kikes behind the curtains.

Not giving my own DNA willingly to kikes but my Dad did one and his side at least is 90% north / northwest European

The only reason a brit should be allowed in Scandinavia is if he bleaches a Saami

Yeah, trace it back to fucking Pakistan you faggot.

>Not giving my own DNA willingly to kikes but my Dad did one and his side at least is 90% north / northwest European
You see northwestern dna is not the same as Scandinavian dna.
If your father has already given his DNA then what does it matter.
Kikes don't want people to be racially conscious.

>I can trace my linage farther back than the existence of you shitty country.
Got some hot bantz from malmo over here!
Your country is so dumb they mass import niggers and funnel tax money to furnish them because muh racism. Fucking retarded

>Yeah, trace it back to fucking Pakistan you faggot.
They don't keep records there Abbo dumpster baby.

>Your country is so dumb they mass import niggers and funnel tax money to furnish them because muh racism. Fucking retarded
They learn from the best, you imported niggers 200 years before we did.
You have beaners and niggers, america is a disaster of a bastard nation that waged world war onto Europe for the benefit of KIKES two times.
You should be ashamed to be american.

The English are probably the closets people to us culturally after Nordic countries. I like them. The only downside is that they turn into ferral beasts when they go on vacation abroad.

Sorry I can't hear you over the sound of Islamic induced explosions!

Is it worse to be a fool, or happily live under the boot of one?

It's really fucking gay. I see trannies on a daily basis. The meme kind. You know the one with the blue wigs saying it's literally me? Also lots of brown people. I suggest Sweden or Denmark

Attached: 1633791786186m.jpg (815x1024, 99.28K)

it's gonna get statistically much browner once you step a foot there

Fuckoff its not open for anglo scum

it really depends on where you are in Norway

>we're full
with nigger semen

Attached: 1653348203337.png (986x995, 37.18K)

Fuckoff they're disgusting scum that we should always strive to genocide

If you seriously dont like globohomo, google any country the US thinks its "outside the global market" anything else is everything
you hate. (El Salvador is good still, no niggers here and gangs are getting fucked to oblivion by the new government), we also have mountains, nature and decent looking not feminist girls.

Attached: 20130119_143507.jpg (3264x2448, 2.94M)

Only the cattle that go to benidorm are like that. Most of us behave, you just don't know its us like with most white tourists in other white countries.

I like you too Swede! :)

I´ve travelled all over the 4 Scandinavian countries and in my experience Norway was easily the most based.
>least pozzed, coolest language, really beautiful, friendliest people, awesome folk music
For me it goes; Norway > Finland > (=) Denmark > Sweden. Denmark and Finland are very even. Danish people are a lot easier to talk to but Denmark is also very small and there´s just a lot more to do in Finland so Finland wins out slightly. Sweden is easily my least favourite.

I hope you know Norwaybros if I ever decide to leave Spain I am definitely moving to Norway lol don´t care. Norway and Greece are my favourite countries in Europe.

Attached: 1653389316672.png (1080x1066, 1002.03K)

My wife hates the Spanish language after working with too many Spaniards, she'd never go for it

Go to Greece Sanchez we are full

you are all welcome my European brothers :)

There are hate speech laws protecting trannies and the early stages of a complete digital ID system (bankID) that's not forced yet just annoying to go without. Globohomo as already taken extremely strong roots there.

t. worked there for a year

Attached: tzhadf.png (1003x631, 492.85K)

Don't listen to him he works for ms13 and wants to Rob you

No.

Attached: 1637269942364.png (998x1080, 822.02K)