Most redpilled channel you will ever find

Most redpilled channel you will ever find

youtube.com/user/godgevlamste

Attached: 6f86640ee1ecfa27b35f041e503f226b.jpg (474x474, 102.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/godgevlamste
youtube.com/channel/UCvswlgeHodOejVN21TWweLw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Agreed. I discovered him about a month ago and binged everything he has. He puts a ton of research into his work and has some very interesting takes. He puts a lot of the pieces together.

you are a fucking child

Attached: 1654594510022.gif (360x640, 170.47K)

Glowie
That many subs in that short a time period?

Dude isn't an e-celeb. Masonic-Jewish propaganda won't work on us anymore, the day of the rope is coming

>youtube.com/user/godgevlamste
lol is this flat earth shit?

I have to ask because your model makes no predictions and has no use to humanity

Meanwhile the globe earth model makes 100% accurate predictions day in and day out. And you have to disprove this and make your own predictions before you can even begin to make an argument against the globe earth model. Sorry, cuck.

What short time frame, roofucker? His channel has been there for many years, including his schizo stuff which started 4 years ago. Also he was referenced by a lot of of people with a big subscriber base, the Tartaria schizo kike Jon Levi, who is a big dick among flat earthers, did an entire show on his crater Earth shit.
His videos are interesting, to say the least. That fucker truly thinks outside the box in unique and creative ways, a lot of ideas you won't easily find anywhere else. It's good entertainment, certainly 1000 times better than Netflix or the Discovery Channel, and gives you food for thought.

No, he doesn't assume that Earth is flat, he assumes that it is much bigger than what we are told and that there is more shit beyond Antarctica.

Lmao schizo shit

My bad. I'll have a watch

here's the problem though:
that's a youtube channel

if you're playing by google's rules, you're already cucked

If you will watch his videos you will find out that is not actually talking about flat earth.
But if you are happy believing whatever the government tells you just keep believing that we live in a little blue ball and that we evolved from niggers that there is no god and no meaning to life and that being a fag is normal
I don't know if you are religious but if you are you should read more and you will see that this guy is 100% right.

Have a great day

Attached: 908.png (1000x1000, 269.03K)

>youtuve cobtent creator with no authority or recognized expertise

e-celeb. You think this person matters because he has a webcam and an account on a free video website. He doesn't. You are an NPC.

I don't think so

You are glowing Mr. Agent Wizard

What webcam? What are you talking about? Just to make it clear, we are talking about Masonic-Pythagorean/Abrahamic truths that faggots like you are gatekeeping from broad society.

Attached: 1652045455483.jpg (736x743, 206.95K)

It already happened 100 years ago here, they are seething and covering up ever since then. Maybe Americans and Chinese are golemniggers, but not my volk

My Nigga

>Most redpilled channel you will ever find
some schizos rambling some shit and changes topic every 5 seconds.

Attached: lol.jpg (478x475, 55.7K)

This is central to the problem. You can naturally assume that everyone who has his videos still up on youtube is either CO or his ramblings are not seen as dangerous by the ruling (((elite))). You can still find all kinds of schizo stuff there, but if you just make as much as a hint that maybe Hitler wasn't that bad after all and the kikes may have deserved what was coming for them, you'll get cancelled in a minute. So everything that is still up on youtube I naturally assume to be either intentional disinfo/gaslighting or just harmless ramblings. That doesn't mean that you can't find the occasional grain of truth hidden in some of the stuff. What usually happens is that they see that certain ideas gain traction among freethinkers/alterantive communities, and then they try to co-opt them and steer them in directions which make the people lose target and which they know are misleading dead-end rabbit holes in which people are caught and forget about the really important stuff going on.

If this is true my life its over I swear
I know that Walt elias disney = alias = hitler
But not bill please tell me its fake

Attached: image81_jordanmaxwell1.jpg (410x512, 113.98K)

They aren't sending their best.

youtube.com/channel/UCvswlgeHodOejVN21TWweLw

We talking about the dark continent itt?

Attached: 174a93ec79ce719528a8519dcbab5fd2.png (2048x1152, 2.99M)

I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Jews and "Aryans" came outside of the crater and they know it.