We are a joke

We are a joke

Attached: Screenshot_20220611-034504_Brave.jpg (720x816, 128.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lemonde.fr/en/m-le-mag/article/2022/06/10/to-fight-overdoses-canada-legalizes-minimal-doses_5986369_117.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>addictions minister

Attached: 1652004784015.png (678x525, 37.76K)

Eskimonkeys can't read though

remember to put on your chastity cage/tracker device before you leave for work in the morning (4PM)

not gonna lie there was the time when I wanted to live in Canada. But now I already don't.

your life there so surreal I would not bare.

Attached: Canada.webm (854x480, 2.62M)

What the fuck
How does that even work

Good, smokers should constantly be haunted by the fact they are killing themselves

Attached: 1639599526228s.jpg (125x125, 2.67K)

Of all the retarded things the Canadian government does this is probably the least retarded. Smoking cigarettes is fucked and you should stop that shit.

Another day
Another clown world decision in Canada
There hasn't been a day where I was completely sober

are they really advocating putting more toxic chemicals in cigarettes? burning ink is much worse for you than tobacco leaves but here these faggots are trying to kill people faster. fuck its leafland i shouldnt be surprised about anything they do since they will freeze your bank account and throw you in a concentration camp if you disagree with the government.

Canada legalizes heroine, meth and crack

lemonde.fr/en/m-le-mag/article/2022/06/10/to-fight-overdoses-canada-legalizes-minimal-doses_5986369_117.html

>including youth who often share cigarettes and don't encounter the packaging
Kids smoke them BECAUSE they're bad and adults tell them not to. Almost everyone coughs and thinks they taste like shit the first time, but they do it anyway to either rebel or fit in with others rebelling. Did these idiots even try to find one single person who doesn't already know they're bad for you to justify this? Talk about the epitome of make work.

>put a woman in a position of authority
>gasp at the results

Cigarette packets should come in hard plastic packaging like in pic

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 173.11K)

>plastic trap
that shit cut deeper than a katana

>inflation so bad we're preparing to commercialize loosies

>weed crack and alcohol
OMG HECKIN AMAZEBALLS

>cigarette
NOOO YOU FUCKING FASCIST
YOU DONT DESERVE HEALTHCARE
I HOPE YOU DIE

Attached: 1626425977556.jpg (785x1000, 112.04K)

You know why they are doing this? To gradually assert that they can. Medical tyranny. Tyranny via concern trolling

It's only gonna get worse. It's what you deserve, though. Nuking is too good and humane for the angloids and their wretched spawn. This slow, whimpering death of your """civilization""" is much more adequate.

Yes, force people to use paper straws in plastic wrappers but increase plastic packaging for other items.
What a gay world.

And how on earth is that going to work?

each cigarette should be individually encased in plastic

A nonce. A big child run by klaus

Attached: EAD76D17-6837-48DC-9BEC-7597FD8D26E0.jpg (859x1024, 80.02K)

Kek.

Retard take
Occasional tobacco use is perfectly fine, its the niggers that smoke 2 packs a day that are getting lung cancer.
If you drink 2L of coke every day you're probably gonna end up diabetic but nobody wants to talk about that shit

>Nuking is too good and humane for the angloids and their wretched spawn.
I agree, which is why they're gonna get fried to death instead.

Attached: healthguidelinesvsreallife.png (728x643, 473.38K)

Would keep them fresher, and hurt the enviromwnt. Hell yeah.

here's how you get rid of plastic straws
>would you like to order some drinks to get started?
yes, but, do you have REAL straws or *big stinky nose crinkle* those DISGUSTING PAPER straws that disentigrate in alcohol?
>just paper, sir
oh, forget it. i brought a bottle of water.

[true story, bro]

Checked and this

>paper straws
God, I hate these so much. Fuck those things! Give me back my plastic!

Attached: dear ocean.jpg (750x939, 77.39K)

so toxic ink on something you smoke?
smart...

Makes you wonder why the jews hate tobacco so much

If the smoker didn’t care about the warning on the package, they’re not going to care about it on each individual cigarette either.

little plastic tubes littering the streets

Is the warning going on marijuana cigarettes too? Or are those sufficiently "organic" to be good for you?

Attached: John-Macdonald.jpg (1274x1600, 334.32K)

They will just start using sippy cups

Attached: 1557122537731.jpg (337x431, 25.64K)

Don't care, still makes me look cooler than you

>warning labels all over a product like a passive aggressive nanny
>makes youth wonder if cigarettes are healthy because the government is so annoyed with it but doesnt want to ban it
Canada is a cuck country for cucks. Enjoy your cuckery

Attached: 1624387696119.jpg (353x400, 19.51K)

Its definetly not because of health I'm sure of that, there is something else behind it

I hope they print the full dying cancer patient picture on the individual smoke. They should also ink on the filters so it stains your lips green and brown. Make them so they self extinguish between each puff. Also if they can make cigarettes smell like burning shit it would be kino.

T.canadian smoker.