Why is WMAF the Most Common Interracial Relationship?

Especially here in Canada.
It seems like the government is promoting it too

Attached: 6s0WoyX.jpg (1280x1292, 400.38K)

asian girls love white men because we are generally more attractive. simple as.

Noodlewhores want white men, and men will take whatever they can get

Because white dorks have yellow fever and chinkresses want tony hawk tom cruise next question

White women flock to Muslim and African men so the white men that missed out on white women have to find Asian women.

Because it works you stupid piece of shit. Masculine man and feminine woman, wow so amazing. AMWF doesn’t work so much because white women are stronger than Asian men on average. Asian men are so use to having shit handed to them by women they have zero female comprehension. Asian men are rarely competent. They fully deserve this.

White women and Black Bull is the most common.

>t. Asian man

Same dynamic as BMWF

Asian women are the most feminine of all races. White women are turning nigger-tier so intelligent white men are looking elsewhere.

>dat adam's apple

gay white men love asian trannies

asian girls like white man, white men like asian girls because they are second only to whites, and are not so different from us, moreover the tradwife, feminine thight vagina meme

Math, there's literally billions of asians

Attached: 1647966334103.jpg (800x1200, 139.85K)

Also our dicks are exactly as long as they are deep on average. Match made in heaven. Their men have 2 inch peckers, wtf even is that?

>t. piggu

Wmaf disgusts me on a visceral level for some reason which I can not explain. It grosses me out if an asian woman is attracted to me and I much prefer my own. As strange as it is I have zero problem with asian or hapa men in our society.

You don't deserve to be in Japan if you're gonna walk around shitting on their men like this. Its okay to like Japanese girl but if you only want to fuck Japanese girls you are not respecting their culture, you're the nigger of Japan and if I was in charge, I would deport you.

>My fellow white dudes; just racemix it’s awesome trust me

Can Canadians and Americans just go extinct already?

>because they are second only to whites

Second to whites? That's hilarious. Asians are clearly superior to us.

Probably because you are from r/aznidentity. Keep seething. You are not strong, handsome or masculine.

Despite voting records, Asians tend to be more traditional in their home lives. In a world pushing anti-tradition as much as possible, we'll take an Asian knock-off of what our fathers had rather than the beast of modern feminism and wokeness that is the western woman.

It’s more complex. Black men are more emotionally competent than white men at the moment because of intense propaganda. White men are in a spiritually void atm on average. Asian men have been this way for many, many centuries. And will continue, bmwf will taper out eventually. Honestly feel bad for any child with an Asian father.

I think the biggest increase has been in AMWF.
Your woman will be cuckolded by the Chinese man.

no asian woman ever showed any interest in me

No, I promise you I am pure Euro and I think Euro women are the most beautiful on the planet. I am just not aroused by asian women. My parents didn’t raise me that way.

fpbp

It's just nature finding its way.

Their men are shit and I love flexing on them because they’re sociopathic bugs keeping their country in retrograde. Stop me then you fucking faggot

Asian girls know what's good for them

HAHA

>thight vagina meme
It's not a meme. There was a time I'd regularly fuck two girls in the same day, one tight Asian, one white. The difference was noticeable between the two.

>retrograde
so what would be your excellent idea to better it?

Digits confirm

I'm talking more about looks than intelligence and culture