MY RENT! MY RIGHT!

Attached: capitalist threat.webm (582x720, 1.99M)

are those baby garloids

Yeeees a garloid thread.

Altered the name to prevent any chance of it effecting shit, this deserves a bumperino.

Attached: bumpfren.jpg (778x512, 78.72K)

I hate non-mammals

Yep! Aren't they precious? Every American household will have one in them soon (whether the filthy stinking humans want them or not hehehehe)

needs at least twice as many frames to actually seem realistic

Garloids are mammals. They give milk

Based garloid thread

Attached: 1618687210482.webm (480x270, 224.19K)

nice garloid farm you started there, fren

when will we have a garloid pit fight

Attached: 1651122693476.jpg (1242x1180, 134.04K)

Cut fags will never know this feel.

It's very difficult to get a garloid in Georgia because it's illegal to breed them here but I was thinking about buying it in Turkey and smuggling it back in a car
What I wanted to ask is, does a garloid need like a bag of ice or some shit when being transported in a hot car? Is there any chance of it dying or I'm just being retarded

GET THAT GARLOID AWAY FROM THAT FUCKING TAP RIGHT NOW!!! I BETTER NOT SEE YOU GIVING IT TAP WATER YOU SICK SON OF A BITCH

heheheheh
because the garloids cut em after winning ww2
based pearl harbor explainer
1921 jew ban usa
post ww2 jewmigration to usa
whole point of the war
holocaust was real, it was a jewish eugenics op
holocaust denial was started and perpetuated by kikes
christ crucified: REX
whites crucified: NAZI
REX: king
NAZI: prince
ash-can-nazi
they purified the kike tribes
kikes aren't smart, they just did a eugenics op
if we culled the bottom 30%, and sent the middle 30% to israel, and just kept the top 30%, we'd seem smarter too.

Brah they look riped. Have u milk them yet?

Just drive down to Florida they got shops right on the border.

>not keeping your garloid in an approved garloid enclosure
ngmi senpai

Alean syndrome.

LOOK AT THE CUTE LITTLE GARLOIDS

>Spawn into world
>Want to make the most of life
>Jewish banks already bought up all the land and now overcharge what its actually worth
>Jewish Landlords will now offer you a life service to live there that they can take away at anytime and charge you 3x for what its worth.
why side with this?

Garloids are very temperature sensitive, as seen in both cold and hot climates. Be aware that too much ice will most certainly kill your garloid.
t. tried to raise a garloid outside during the winter

Wow, they're soooo cute!

Idk about Turkish or Kurdish Garloids but the native species here are viable up to 45c, after that they may internally combust. So I'd use some cooling but beware of ice because tap-water ice can kill garloids easily.

Take the glaroids to the vet, it lookse like they have some sort of parasite they are not supposed to have eyes...

>dat rapid eye syndrome on one of the garloids
Nice job fucking up your garloids retard