These are the people brainwashing kids in public schools

Teachers deserve to be laid LESS

Attached: Capture3.png (619x571, 370.65K)

We don’t need no education

That fag decorates his classroom like it's his college apartment how desperate for validation can someone get?

This is him by the way. He works at Arbor View High School in Nevada. He uses a fake photo and name, probably so his insensitive posts on Memorial Day aren't seen by the school district.

Attached: dan-barber.jpg (320x240, 21.92K)

Attached: DanBarber.jpg (619x2363, 312.66K)

super pedo 1000

Is this the teacher that took a 16 year old kid to a drag queen show with a convicted sex offender who molested an 8 year old?

>anti-fascist
It's the nice way to say tankie faggot

Doesn't "bear" refer to homosexual masculine fat men? "boir" means to drink/consume in French.

No, this is an account I found on twitter. Saw he was a teacher and found where he works. He spends all day making leftist tweets.

If it's not on the school facebook groups that parents use then no one will see it.

>Seattle-born
>Antitheist
>Irish Republican.
>Tiocfaidh ár lá.
As someone who actually knows and drinks with old PIRA and RIRA members, I’m telling you this fake faggot is all kinds of confused.

Too bad for you. Alberta has a policy on personal politics while teaching. They also get paid close to 6 figures to keep it to themselves.

>If it's not on the school facebook groups that parents use then no one will see it

The school district's facebook page is Clark County Public Schools. The school itself is Arbor View High School.

Is the only way to have a post seek by parents by commenting on one of the school district's posts?

mega cringe

Don't see the problem. Every Irish patriot is good in my book. Gott strafe England.

Lmao polcels going after some rando lefty. This is why you guys will always be harmless losers. Doxing is gay. I doxed a polcel once. Had him by the balls. Life ruining shit. You know what I did? I let him go because im not a faggot.

>Alberta has a policy on personal politics while teaching.
He was calling people morning fallen soldiers Nazi's. You can be fired for that easily here. Just needs to be seen by the right people, like the parents.

THE FACT THEY SAY COMMUNISM HAS "NEVER BEEN TRIED"

THE FACT THEY CALL YOU A NAZI, SOMETHING THAT HASN'T EXISTED IN ALMOST 100 YEARS.

SAYS
EVERYTHING

YOU
CAN'T
BE
A
NAZI

LIKE THIS GUY REALIZES THAT SAYING "ANTI-FASCIST" LITERALLY MEANS HE IS BELONGING TO AN ***ACTUAL*** GROUP THAT ACTUALLY EXISTS.

THERE
ARE
NO
NAZIS

YOU
CAN'T
JOIN

IT'S
NOT
A
THING

>some rando lefty
This filth is brainwashing children. He's not just some "random lefty".

Yes, but the real problem is the faggots producing this brainwash/brainwashers. Since they were brainwash first to do this, or at least encourage.
These are the real problem, if you ONLY go for these faggots the problem will never go away.

>I'm a globalist opposed to foreign occupation.....................