The little girl on the right is smiling. White people are pure Evil

Attached: FU1A29JWYAAHFKs.jpg (926x926, 173.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theconversation.com/the-us-white-majority-will-soon-disappear-forever-115894
statista.com/statistics/1175147/lynching-by-race-state-and-race/
t.me/TypicalNiggerBehavior
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

deadniggerlol

You'll pay the price soon white man.

>The US white majority will soon disappear forever
theconversation.com/the-us-white-majority-will-soon-disappear-forever-115894

Attached: 1622118166992.webm (720x1280, 679.7K)

Yeah you smile at wholesome good things

based. Nigger probably tried to rape her

based. dead niggers= happy hormones

>You'll pay the price soon white man.
In your dreams lol

based, she probably knew that is a good thing for the future

Who isn't happy when justice is served? Trust me, the day I see kike bankers hung up on trees if my kids ain't smiling than I have failed as a parent.
Not to mention it's a nigger. The emotional impact of seeing a dead one is equivalent to seeing a tractor that needs a new battery.

> The little girl on the right is smiling.

She’s safe from the dangerous beast. Little girls in Africa smile when a hunter kills a lion.

>disappear forever
some bullets and you fix that country in a day

he was an alabama nigger who wanted to be free

Back then before Jews controlled mass media and had organizations like the ACLU and SPLC and ADL, blacks would get lynched after their 30th egregious crime. There were no tv hosts to shame people for dealing with the problem. No well-funded legal advocacy groups to throw millions of dollars behind campaigns to blame black behavior on "systemic racism" and shift the blame onto society. Blacks earned all the hatred of their race by their works.

Blacks are clearly losing in that webm

Imagine all the joy and creation preserved over a lifetime with one less nigger on Earth. You'd smile too.

Why was he lynched?
we already, every single one of you isn't dead.

He could of killed her dad retard, you don't know nigger, it's not like they're just lynching him for being black alone they think he committed a crime

>The US white majority will soon disappear forever

Wait a fucking minute Tyrone, I was sure that was a false, racist conspiracy theory just a week or so ago. So it’s now OK to notice the Great Replacement?

Here, maybe this will feel you less special (blacks were lynched because they were doing good things)
statista.com/statistics/1175147/lynching-by-race-state-and-race/

This is black history. They have no purpose other than getting one over whitey.

>3000 lynchings over the course of 80 years, half of which were white
Dude, you're just poor and dumb.

Do you think the kikes that run the west are gonna be all friendly with you when that happens? They don't give a fuck about any of us they're just coming for whites because they're the main enemy right now. Nothing to be bragging about
> Why yes massa jew I will replace them white folk imma forget you even enslave ma people mista

if we were you wouldnt exist

neck your self like the nigger in the photo

He probably tried raping the little girl, so she is happy that he got his comeuppance.

We hate niggers 24/7 and crowd source the latest in nigger news. Join us!

t.me/TypicalNiggerBehavior

Look at here OP. She probably just took a nice dump.

Attached: lynch.jpg (423x700, 135.75K)