Why does Hasan make the right seethe so much? He's the Chad overman that rightoids see themselves as...

Why does Hasan make the right seethe so much? He's the Chad overman that rightoids see themselves as, and he's constantly BTFOing nazi shithead commentators. He and his turkish friends have fucked thousands of white women that you Any Forumscels are too beta to even talk to, and millions of people want his large muslim cock inside them as he deprogrammes them of their fascist beliefs. This chad Turkish man literally mogs all of you like its nothing and yet you call him subhuman as he's sticking his dick in blonde girls' asses and reciting the Qur'an. Imagine hundreds of years ago where Chad turkish janissaries would spread their seed and convert white women to Islam, Hasan is making his ancestors proud and you Any Forumstards can only seethe while you tug your tiny dicks to japanese drawings. Like, I'm straight but I totally get why so many women fantasize about him choking them and impregnating them with his big turkish cock

Attached: 19387fee5402092373193c8ea4b70e1a.jpg (564x1004, 75.82K)

Who?

I don't know who that is

Literally who?

have you seen this faggot try to box? He just slightly pushes the bag, it's fucking sad

Why won't he fight Sam?

He is a fool who cannot defend his positions, the left and the right hate him

>taking shitless selfies
seems like a gay to me.

COME ON BIG GUY!
YOU WANT SOME!

Attached: image_2022-06-11_103413843.png (576x768, 804.62K)

Attached: who.jpg (1080x1485, 134.06K)

1: he's fucking ugly
2: he's fucking retarded
3: he's boring and gay
4: i hate him
5: he has sanpaku eyes

what?
what is his take on niggers? is he worth knowing?

Fpbp
Nobody cares about this literal who

HES WEARING LEGGINGS LMFAOO

I've seen this guy training on a punching bag and I'm sorry but he wouldn't last four seconds in my gym.

ugly Dönmeh crypto-kike

6: he has wide hips
7: he has a tiny little peen i can see through his shorts
8: he has love handles
9: he has slight gyno
10: his ears are too wide
11: he is standing next to a nigger
12: he has baby ankles like a 80 year old jewish man

Who?

>imagine being turk and supporting trannies and niggers
he would be lynched in his country

wtf are those calves?

Why won't he fight Sam Hyde?

13: he refused to fight Sam Hyde after talking massive shit about it before it got real

I have never thought of myself as a chad. I am proud to be a beta male.

>fantasize about him choking them and impregnating them with his big turkish cock

You're a disgusting degenerate who belongs on a cross.

He's a little dude with no guns and stick legs. Unacceptable manlet vibes.

i had a dream last night that Sam Hyde angrily strangled me to death on the sidewalk in the ghetto at night time while yelling obscenities and spitting in my face.

Attached: 1654930960170.png (740x745, 526.42K)

He has gyno. Using gear and having a body like that is embarrassing lmao.

he’s hot and funny, there is nothing aesthetically similar on the right. You get turbo cucks like Shapiro and Fuentes.

Damn that chestlet nigga is trying to shave his chest into existence by only shaving under his chest lmao

#OP
are you schizo

Attached: a09BGQO_460s.jpg (460x459, 55.24K)

>Hasan
Who?

My 10 year old would drop this fool in 30 seconds flat.

/thread

who?

this is literally like Jewkraine, nobody gave a shit about it until some faggots started talking about it.

And again, who?

ITT:OP stopped masturbating to his faggot Turk waifu to project his inferiority complex onto others.
Your boy ran from Sam Hyde and we all know why.

He is taking a topless selfie next to a half naked black man wearing jeans in a gym.

He is also practically a retarded person, IQ definitely maxing at 80.

Where's the really ugly Sam face pic with the crusty lips lol.

i watched one of his videos earlier and its garbage, no real arguments made just spouting talking points and throwing buzzwords around, hes also a 30 year old man who still paints his nails which was faggy and attention seeking when you were 19, it would not surprise me at all if its all an act for money seeking

By the way OP, I'm glad that a dude like Hasan is on the left. I wouldn't want degenerate chads calling themselves one of us.

seeing pics of this guy makes me feel less cringe. he is respected and liked by thousands. maybe if i just put my autistic ass out there someone will like me.

fuck off rabbi

i tuned into his stream one time to watch the joe biden speech just as the US was pulling out of afghanistan. the chat was giving biden shit (obviously) and hasan was trying to say how biden did a really good speech and all his talking points were spot on. it was weird.

oh wait I forgot he is the nephew of Cenk Yughur from "The Young Turks". that explains how he got popular, nevermind.

>shaves his chest definition, like shaving off a neckbeard for a chinstrap jaw

Attached: 2jquz1.jpg (250x193, 8.02K)