Mental health is what the Soviet union used

The Soviet union had fake psychologists say that dissedents were "mentally ill" and they were locked away and drugged.
This shit must not be tolorated here

Attached: 1654920358411.jpg (720x718, 136.95K)

This will be an absolute shitshow.

oh boy. i have the feeling im going to be calling them a lot.

Gay retard nigger shit for fags

There is no such thing as mental illness. It is simply a medicalised label used to delegitimise and oppress those thoughts and behaviours which society refuses to accept are well within the scope of standard human experience.

Attached: szaszface.jpg (461x590, 70.72K)

You dial that number and the Thought Police will haul you away the next day.

user you sound like you need to be evaluated

I didn’t understand what this was I thought it was the mental health version of 9/11 like there was some sort of mass psionic attack that was gonna take place.

yes big daddy government please come evaluate me HARD *uwu*

Attached: file.png (500x500, 317.1K)

That's what they are trying to turn it into.
Now there's a mental 911 number to have the capital police snatch up your got neighbors guns.
It's like swatting but without the fraud and skipping straight to the dystopia

I have a hard time believe all of Any Forums doesnt believe in mental health

Attached: 1653037571690.jpg (1080x676, 315.35K)

Actually, you dial that number and the Thought Police hauls your neighbor away the next day

The government didn't do the evaluating
They contact it out to turbo Jews and not the good .
The results are already determined before you go in there, all you'll do in the 5 hours they still you for is incriminate yourself, and they will falsify what you say and there's nothing you can do about it.

im a little fuzzy on this ,dose it mean you can call this number on other people or only yourself cause if others then we have a problem

ok tranny

love, trust g*vernment or "take meds"

Pretty ironic. A big part of the political push by trans activists over the last couple of decades is against the classification of transgenderism as mental illness. It has now largely been replaced by "gender dysphoria" and even that is contentious. The biology hasn't changed, but the society has.

my thoughts too

We're all pretty on the up and up about how it's been used for political persecution through various regimes, and a good portion of the posters here have firsthand or secondary experience in seeing how backwards, unscientific, and barbaric mental institutions and that whole system really is.
"Mental Health" is the mainstreaming of being able to delegitimize an individual's views, rights, and autonomy; while parading as loving, caring, and accepting. It's a fuckin' inversion of truth like everything else in this satanic prison of a material realm.

You cannot be Christian and believe on mental illness.
It’s either demonic possession or state-sanctioned torture by those who are demonically possessed with power.
Remember that abortion ‘doctor’ video?

It's a cold war their snitch line where you lose your guns because Jews got other Jews to agree your nuts for voting Trump

in*

This

america has a massive mental illness problem

just look at the daily schizoposting here about flat earth, fake history, gangstalking etc

>People disagree with me
>They believe things I doubt
>They doubt things I believe
>Therefore they have an illness
Very poor reasoning.

the asylums better be opened back up

Attached: fab95e3881094d8976f7f2fe80e9bf90--idiocracy-movie-funny-movies.jpg (640x473, 54.67K)

There's definitely stupid people who believe those things genuinely. But the majority are actual schizos that spam the board every day. Like the guy who spams that image about saturn and mass awakening or some shit in every thread. Or the people who post pictures of paper mache world fair buildings as proof that all of history is made up.

There's a point at which your subjective reality becomes so irrational that it can only be explained by a mental illness.

988, when you forget to dialate

cool im going to start using this on deranged karens and other assorted leftist trash