I'm nobody. My life is just a number. AMA

Attached: 1653120009201.gif (498x245, 1.78M)

I know dawg

Post bussy

Go sulk in a feels thread somewhere

NOOOOOOOO

would you like to be my 1st disciple?

Do you like apples?

ok.

I like apply sauce. It's true!

i hope it makes you happy to know that someone thought enough about you today to call you a faggot

thankee fren. I hope you faggy too. abloo bloo!

You're somebody, my dude! Never too late to try new things and become the person you wanted to be when you were young! No Homo

I have severe depression due to guilt caused by ruining my marriage 6 years ago.
I also just installed linux mint onto an old hp laptop tonight but it doesnt have drivers for the network adapter.
I want to get excited about a videogame again.
Have a nice night fren.

thank you fren. I lik your encouraging wordings. It's goodings!

you too buddi... I hope it works out well in some misteryous way... it always does... I

Aw hell yeah I love Applebee's!
With a little bit of chicken fried

Attached: 1653365690876.png (610x715, 398.14K)

Take a dog. You won't be a number for him.

Attached: pepe_dog.jpg (640x514, 44.45K)

AI combined the faces of 200 pedophiles to create the ultimate pedophile. Discuss.

Attached: CA2CBECE-0407-4CE3-BD90-EB78FD970A13.jpg (95x130, 5.25K)

And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth:
and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Attached: Y Ddraig Goch.png (640x590, 170.52K)

come back to us Jews, stop being psychopaths
you have hurt so many people you just need to stop circumcising children and believing in that lie - most of you understand because you are high intelligence that the torrah and bible are 'empty' to you - this is because psychopathy isn't godhood - there is no fulfilment for you in the wisdom of others because you can not 'change your ways' you were induced 'beyond your control' into psychopathy and I forgive you but you must stop the religion so your people can attain godhood and you can reincarnate as 'god' - this life isn't a finality - you will struggle to accept this - we reincarnate into bloodlines,
this is the truth of the world
I share this with 'all'
but you have only 1 choice
this applies to Islam, you reincarnate through bloodline - but you must abandon Islam to attain godhood - you can probably do this in a lifetime if you attain 'empathy' - search the texts - this will be truth
the Jews it will require '1' lifetime; all children must not be circumcised and induced into the belief of 'you are the chosen people' - 'this' is the belief that stops you attaining true godhood for it manifests itself as psychopathy which you confuse to be god... and accept that you are 'god' because of belief instead of 'achievement' - this is not conducive to true godhood - i wish only for you to attain godhood and be '1' with humanity - it is better now to share your knowledge with the world because as 'god' we will work together in a lifetime - show you are brilliant - share your knowledge but denounce the bible - in all sense - it was a 'very old lie' with an agenda - conceived by a psychopath - it served a purpose but that was not godhood - once we remove the torrah and bible we are free to realize god

Also, it's ok to scale down your dreams. You don't have to be some high-tech genius or an insta whore with 6 gazillons followers to be happy at life.

Islam; I acknowledge you will require only empathy to elevate your spirit to god
you are aware of a belief;
in which there is a god
similar to the catholic sense of the god
(this will be useful as was the basis of my empathy)
this is the 'one' god
'we' as beings on this planet are 'all connected'
in a 'sense' that you are aware of 'we are all god' - I know this belief has been comprehended by scholars ; use the knowledge of this - you travel back to the 'one' god - and your theory states ; to reincarnate inside of the 'one' would eventually atrophy the 'one'
this is a misconception you have placed on 'god' - you return to the 'one' but you come back to the 'world' - you must learn empathy or the world is destroyed - you can achieve this thought in a single life for you 'are' spiritual (as the schizophrenic aspect of psyche - you entertain complex notions - but it required only the simplest adjustment to your acknowledgment of concept to achieve - you were there but not allowed to explore the idea of 'eternal' life through 'reincarnation' (deliberately) - because this achieves 'godhood' - the understanding that when you return to the 'one' - you come back to the 'living' through bloodline reincarnation and 'name' - this is also why you have large schizophrenic tendencies - you are 'all' channelling mohammed - which is virtuous and commendable but you have 'split' your psyche - I recommend not circumcising your children because this manfiests as psychopathy - the 'trauma' at birth - it is your 'belief' you follow that grants 'spirituality' for it explores poetry and abstract concepts of 'what god can be' but mohammed was a 'psychopath' who sought to deceive in the 'finality' of death - the truth is reincarnation and you know this in your heart - denounce Islam - we are all god
you can make it in a single lifetime - the psychopaths in Islam 'now' will denounce me
I am sorry for 'my' truth but I acknowledge I am god through my belief - I'm offering you that same path

the holy trinity refers to the psyche of humanity
if you unite all aspects of the psyche you achieve godhood
the aspects are obvious when you consider
religion;
divided (by the psychopath to dominate)
Judaism=THE PSYCHOPATH
Catholicism=EMPATHY
Islam=SCHIZOPHRENIA
this means when you achieve ALL STATES OF CONSCIOUSNESS you are GOD
that is the holy trinity
ironically the Jew that divided the aspects can not attain GODHOOD without the others
even though they themselves believe to be superior

illuminati understanding
probably aligns through psychopathy to Jews
in that - if you wanted to reincarnate as a 'consciousness' you could isolate 'psychopathy' and induce it amongst a 'group' of people - the psychopath is high intelligence but low trust - so they make a 'society' in which they use the knowledge of 'reincarnation through blood and name' - to inhabit contained vessels that will be inducted into all of their knowledge of previous lives
they're not so special
I prefer achieving 'god consciousness' in 1 lifetime

it was too long to link it in 1
the knowledge of god lies within my words
teach others

Do you love me?

Niggerdeath

My god this is chilling how can you exist being a number didn't you want to be a marine biologist or an astronaut?

i love niggers