I hate this country so much

>9.08 and still no Any Forumsder. Fuck this country
Most cucked nation and globohomo capital of the world

Is the farmer uprising back on the menu boys??

- Idiot minister of housing wants us all to stop using gas to warm our houses and wants us to use electricity instead.
- We are already having issues providing enough electricty with the few houses that heat using electrity.
- Retard minister wants to ban 3D printed firearms, while it is easier to get AK’s due too open borders
- Puts housing for immigrants above the housing needs of the Dutch tax payer.
- Rutte lies all the time and the Dutch are just fine with this.

>Required reading/watching (the following videos and articles are in Dutch)
- Ministry of Justice and Security refuses to investigate reports of rape by (underaged) individuals inflicted by the Dutch elite
youtube.com/watch?v=W4-_UDtcBls
demminkdoofpot.nl/home.html
- The city of Apeldoorn to turn into a "smart city" by the WEF, mysterious white boxes are attached to every streetlight
ezaz.nl/apeldoorn-levert-inwoners-uit-aan-dataverzamelaar

>WEF documents here
rijksoverheid.nl/documenten/wob-verzoeken/2022/03/24/besluit-wob-verzoek-overeenkomsten-met-world-economic-forum

>AIVD documents here (we are famous, thanks Erik!)
aivd.nl/documenten/jaarverslagen/2022/04/28/aivd-jaarverslag-2021

Previous threads:

Attached: Flag of globohomo.jpg (1137x757, 20.91K)

Test

This country is braindead and lost beyond redemption.
>Not a single starter can buy a house.
>Rotten dating culture
>Immigrants above anything else
>Chasing away multinational companies in favor of climate, in this insignificant small shit country.
>Chasing away your own know-how and independence, like farmers
I don't know how people think Rutte and Kaag are the solution. And now the literal traitors party Ja21 is getting popular? Ha ha, nothing will change with those Rutte wannabes

Attached: 1636013859156.jpg (599x540, 40.33K)

Netherlands will soon be irrelavant just as much as Germany. Idk what to say OP. Ya'll niggas need your own kids to grow up in your own culture so as to get a better country, can't import foreigners and think their culture will assimilate into your own.

If a Hindu comes to Netherlands, they will continue to be Hindu, even if they accept the Dutchness, the child born in this family won't be Dutch, but a Hindu.

>VVD still the biggest after bending over the country and going in raw
>FVD votes going to controlled op parties like BBB and JA21 and the people being to stupid to see it.
>D66 votes going to GL an PVDA and Volt (who are even worse)

The Netherlands is fucked. Any meaningfull opposition will be infiltrated and destroyed from within. Watch how quick there will be scandals the moment JEW21 of BBB get to big. The only thing that can save the Netherlands is a massive boomer and vaccine die off. The first will happen but I'm having doubts about the second.

Attached: Most cucked.jpg (792x875, 140.02K)

reading this aivd report I either have no idea what accelerationism is or they don't know, or no one knows and they're just fear mongering

9 AM. Like clockwork.

Attached: nederdraad.png (1867x427, 64.21K)

>I don't know how people think Rutte and Kaag are the solution. And now the literal traitors party Ja21 is getting popular? Ha ha, nothing will change with those Rutte wannabes
Because our people are retarded. There is scandal after scandal with the VVD and D66 and people still put trust in them. Rutte could rape a baby on live television and people would still say "maar wie moet het dan doen????"

Attached: We.png (732x222, 26.16K)

I have more faith in JA21 then FVD. Even though FVD is having strong points, but Baudet and the other ones are screaming and making stupid comments which makes them parias.
Based on their ideas they had every opportunity to overpower the VVD, but face it, they blew it with conspiracy theories and their lack of constructive debating.

>have faith in a pro vaccine party

>most cucked globohomo sheep people blablabla
ok we get it
but why?
why are dutch people like that?
why is nobody rebelling?

be fucking honest here
just say that its too comfy and nice life in NL for anyone to rebel

few incels(probably shitskins too or bosnian immigrants) seethe on Any Forums about NL while the rest of the country enjoys living in like top3 living standards on this planet

Jy's welkom hier, broeder

I apologize for existing. Sorry everybody.

What conspiracy theories?? You mean conspiracy facts. JA21 is trying to be what the VVD use to be and that is not a good thing. It will lead to them being what the VVD is today. A party pretends to be against immigration, for smaller government and for a free market. Once in power they go full globohomo. JA21 exists to keep the VVD in power and FVD away from power. That is all.

Attached: Quuii.webm (1280x720, 2.19M)

People are heavily invezted in the status quo so any real change will only hurt them
Young people are overeducated indoctrinated hoping for a slice of the pie and the boomers are just trying to ignore the problems and so vote for parties that promise everything will stay the same while isolating themselves in gated communities

Pherhaps you are right about JA21 becoming the new VVD. But at least give them a chance. Everything is better then the VVD. Hell, I would be okay if Klaver becomes PM, as long as Rutte is gone.

Attached: EsGLTucXAAIbCFa.jpg (749x918, 102.3K)

shut up, you dutch are faggots, why don't you make your own party? Oh, yeah because you are nigger cucks.

I'm sure it will go better with GL (literal sweden) or JA21 (just VVD in disguise). Maybe we should also give BIJ1 a shot? Just a little accelerationism

Attached: 2n8ndr.jpg (543x443, 28.51K)

Goedemorgen homo's
Ik haat jullie land zo hard dat het bijna ongelofelijk is

As if Japs have an opinion. Go back to work 20 hours a day for your boss and buy some dirty underwear from a vending machine you filthy cuck.

Attached: doe normaal.gif (426x240, 2.6M)

Fuggg was about to bake

Attached: 0CE721C3-C3FA-4AA7-8C25-2D4CEA582E3D.jpg (1024x585, 107.76K)

Come to Africa, I'll fuck you up, you and your tiny goblin friends.

you are just spoiled little whiny cunts
go live in afrika if NL is bad lol
you wont

Based Afrikaan! Baie dankie oukie.

Attached: probleemwijken.jpg (991x768, 32.76K)

Eendracht maakt macht. Broeders vir ewig!