Klaus Schwab talks about microchips

The covid vaccine and the 5G theory are absolutely true:
>Klaus Schwab says in the next coming 10 years people will have chips in skin or brain
>You are controllable
>Chips activate with 5G towers

youtu.be/f2M1QKozJUI

So the 5G theory is not crazy at all

Attached: Ec5SonbX0AYx-2Q.jpg (720x720, 84.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f2M1QKozJUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yup. I never paid attention to the previous telecoms generations but 5G caught my attention, it doesn't help that it's from Israel first of all. These people want to control and enslave us with their smart grid.

Attached: microchipscausecancer.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

Commit suicide nigger

Without Russia we would have toppled all the fucking Globalists already. Fucking russian slaves protect these Globalists.

>Commit suicide nigger

You should kill yourself kike

Attached: merch-1.jpg (1200x675, 71.62K)

Don't trust anyone that looks like this motherfucker

Attached: Klaus Schwaub.jpg (259x194, 8.27K)

Both sides are controlled

Mark of the beast

Attached: DB1B8FCD-0DD3-4CDE-AD77-9E9E64035F74.jpg (3024x3574, 2.68M)

5G frequencies include the optimal frequencies for seeing objects through solid walls
Larger wavelength (4G and below) pass through walls but have poor resolution for resolving objects
Higher wavelengths cannot penetrate solid walls (but have better resolution, like visible light)
CCP is already doing this. American ZOG needs it to see all the guns people have.

>CCP is already doing this.
Dude with 6G we will be in the ionizing radiation spectrum for the first time in telecoms history, it will practically be fucking infrared radiation being emitted.

I believe that as well

>youtu.be/f2M1QKozJUI

we might fry unironcially if this happens. The sun might kill us all before it happens. Ive been paying attention to the sun for the past 3-4 months it burns through my tan now thats not possible unless the sun is getting hotter than usual. Usually youll tan and get hot but not pierce.
It will be painfully if they fry us to death, I rather get shot to death then fry

Putins 6g'n us

Col il send a kys polnigger. I men they puttin kys stalka on pol so dey real killas right nih?

Yeah it's not looking good. We have a few years before this tech rolls out at least.

Jesus christ that's fucked up. We're anticipating solar flares no? Paired with radiofrequency radiation we are fucked.

Attached: waveharmonics.png (1501x58, 7.68K)

Attached: judasiscarot.jpg (445x960, 103.16K)

What?

It is. I dont go outside to get sunlight anymore because of this its been a week or so. I only did it for 30 minutes but it just got super hot one day then when i got outside a couple hours later i felt pain, i checked it was sun burn.
They say the earths protection layer is going down, but the news really isnt reporting on it you might be able to find a source.

That sounds horrible if that's actually their plan.

Lub wen yu Chink Nihs ha NO FN IDEA OR CLUE tf im talmbout. cuz yo English to Chingxhong translate DON FN RECOGNIZECcincy nignog soeak like tf i give acf bout spellin or takin nun yall Bitch azxzx ai pol troll stalka nihs any way f oh