You ever get tired of pretending to be normal?

you ever get tired of pretending to be normal?

Attached: 1654931211677.png (932x978, 295.48K)

Yeah and I'm bad at it too they definitely suspect me

I'm not pretending, I speak my mind

I'm sure you have a job, too.

West coast baby.
Let it ride.

yes, i just want to breed my wife and live on a farm without paying taxes

People at work dont know if im trying to be funny or if i am a raging psychopath.

Attached: 1643467781148.png (1200x1200, 246.16K)

Yeah. We don't have such tensions in the society like you do in the states. You can argue and disagree even on the core matter with you colleges, that's ok.

i just want to breed your wife on your farm aswell

I always use leddit spacing at work.

I don't know how to pretend to be normal.
I've been treated like the freak I am for my whole life.
Whenever I try to hide it, normies see right through it effortlessly.

well well lucky you...too bad I don't have that luxury. wish i could be genuine but I need the money and I'm in no position to be fired over disagreements. Such is life in the "free" world.

Attached: 1654931832704.png (500x500, 89.18K)

do you just post the first shit the pops into your brain?

I am unironically happy for you user, and I wish you and your society well. Protect it. If that social fabric goes away life gets very lonely.

No

some days ill just look around me and lay it all out on the table. who gives a fuck anymore? seriously! why even hold back and pretend to be a norman. what benefit could it possibly bring when adaptation is literal torture. some corporste douche gave me a bag to hold my ipad in and i just told everyone im not wearing it cause its fucking gay. surprisingly its what they were all thinking too and they didnt even say shit back. just let it all go user. be free from your mental prison and let the words fly free. go call your boss a nigger faggot kike. gas is 5.30 a gallon. pretty soon you and everyone else wont be able to even get to work anyways, were all on the same sinking ship headed towards famine, starvation and poverty. kick the normies while theyre down

Attached: A88E174A-79A2-45FB-B131-89B542BA24BE.jpg (1024x1012, 215.53K)

That sucks. This modern over-socialization and work environment can be very stressful as it is, but if also need to pretend a lot that's tough. Hope it will get better user.
Thank you! If anything Any Forums thought me to more appreciate some things we have. Like the other burger said a year ago or so in the similar thread "a peace of mind". It's not a lot, but it's something.

I don't even bother masking these days.

Gaylord

ZIGGER

Attached: 1651594944650.png (794x447, 885.15K)

I revealed my powerlevel in 2009 to people I know. They thought I was a fucking lunatic. Most stuck by me and I've converted many.