Japan

>Japan
>homogenous
>zero crime
>zero mass-shooting

How do Libshits cope with that?

Attached: CD3C313F-D68B-4981-B09F-483666C2F0FE.jpg (1146x1621, 198.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

macrotrends.net/countries/JPN/japan/immigration-statistics
youtube.com/watch?v=xemGk-MnhtU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't their woman get molested constantly?

If I live here than it's not homogeneous

what are you talking about? I can recall several mass stabbings recently in Japan. One on a subway I think

AAAAAAAAAAAA SEX SEX SEX AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA POUND SCHLOP POMP SEX SEX SEX AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Relatively. Homogeneous compared to America, Brazil, Mexico, the UK...Hmmm these less homogeneous countries all have higher crime ...

>homogeneous
Not so much anymore, not even mention poser weebs worldwide, just the burger and hues already cause a lot of crime.
They have immigrants from all around the world, I wonder how the numbers are fairing today.

All continents will be white. Islands can stay asian.

Feeta!!!

Attached: 1620917103941.jpg (1086x899, 100.81K)

well homogeneous population u no racism and high trust society, is so easy to get
don't your women get raped constantly and become single moms at 16?
most of your immigrants are white or asians that have a similiar culture, even then you are not more than 1%

this
every phone in Japan has a locked photography clicking sound so you know someones taken a pic on their phone cause upskirting was so prevalent

Westoid cope, even at the height of the muh train touching in the 1990s it was still lower than the rate of actual rape from niggers in America.

>macrotrends.net/countries/JPN/japan/immigration-statistics

is coffee good in nipon?

youtube.com/watch?v=xemGk-MnhtU

Build for bbc

Attached: main-qimg-729c7d6a5d5e67490451e172c8b57246-lq.jpg (540x720, 51.09K)

Liberals are demonic and out to corrupt anything good and worthwhile.
To them Japan is just another society they will attempt to destroy and remake in their own vile image.

Why is it when niggers breed the niglet never looks like the other parent?

The only reason Japan has been left alone until now is because they aren't Christian.

I hate liberals so much its unreal.

because they focus on the gun laws instead of the racial demographics

>they aren't Christian.
user.............

>inbred island chinks
>these chinese settlers in ainu homelands are so isolated and so inbred the incidence of mental illness is insane, highest suicide rates on earth by far
>mixed with ainu, subhuman low IQ aborigines, >doomed to be a servant race to actual chinese and mutts, and soon Chinese again.
>go on occasional chimpouts, but lose and get kicked back to their inbred island every time.

Attached: 1654922867992.jpg (255x248, 11.01K)

I need those feet in my face RIGHT NOW

at some point u have to stop watching anime