3d printed guns are a joke

In what scenario do you think this would be covert and useful.
>gov goes full tyrannical
>order a 3d printer (tracked)
>cant make or order ammo (tracked)
>order a certain metal rod(tracked)
>neighbours hear long bangs at night from the text(its a tyranny and they are gonna sell you out for extra rations)
>knock on door by ATF or FBI asking to see what youre printing.

basically if you country has reach the point of tyrannical govertment its too late and better to just ride it out.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-11 at 02-56-10 Jake Hanrahan on Twitter.png (398x582, 350.14K)

>in b4 i can make my own bullets
lemme know when you can make your own primer

You won't do shit you fucking nigger.

Attached: 1641034002537.webm (368x368, 1.46M)

are you saying i wont take the guns or use the gun, schizo-user?

u speak like those are complex.

You can't buy a 3D printer and the steel rod in store with cash?

You won't do shit you kike goblin nigger faggot.

Attached: 0_Trevor-Moore.png (1200x630, 1.03M)

>the feet
every fucking time

Attached: 001654312783.png (256x350, 98.02K)

Bullets/cartridges are what really matter, at close range a wide variety of improvised devices can substitute for a gun

THINK! Tyrannical governments arent saturday morning cartoons.If there is a threat to their power they will seek to close the loopholes.
If you were a tyrant that new about 3d printed guns would you always anyone to just by a 3d printer without some some registry

Who is this guy?

What about us European fags?

how will they distinguish between insurgents using a 3d printer to make guns and me using it to make lewd anime figures?

Have you not noticed the government agents are now all faggot mutts with low IQ and no training? It would be funny if they tried, but again, you won't do shit you kike ape nigger faggot.

Attached: 1644635661366.webm (640x424, 245.96K)

Black market 3D printers. We can go on for days man it's the same shit. Might as well have shank control in prisons.

In mere decades, every house will contain a machine that can manufacture a multitude of typical household objects. Such a machine would easily be able to produce gun parts. The age of gun bans is about to end. We should solve the actual problems with society that causes psychotic breakdowns instead of blaming inanimate objects.

Attached: sam-hyde-ted-talk.jpg (975x600, 165.17K)

Lits of glowie data mining threads tonight. What ya guys planning?

>>order a 3d printer (tracked)
They aren't tracked
>>cant make or order ammo (tracked)
also not tracked
>>order a certain metal rod(tracked)
kek you think they they track random construction materials

I can literally mill and cnc every one of those things from a block (untracked). Christ you’re a inbred retard, kill yourself fed

This is what always gets me. Any hot revolution would be limited by ammunition, not firearms. You can make a slam shotgun (pipe shotgun, whatever) in a hardware store. Good luck making the shells...

If you had no guns to use against a hypothetical tyrannical government you could just steal one or buy one on the black market. Even a crappy one will do, after all you are only ever one shot away from an upgrade.
Do you have any lewd 2hu models?

Why not just buy a jig and some 80% lowers for a shit ton less money? Polymer pistols aren't exactly the best for your money.

kill yourself fatty

you can make your own handloader tools with a mill and blocks of steel.

You retarded jobless amerinigger.

Epstein's body double

Simple, they use PLA or ABS for the gun parts, you probably use a resin based printer to make lewd waifus. I make my own warhammer and battletech minis now or make parts to kit bash with.

The whole purpose for 3d printed guns is to have firearms to get the drop on someone with a legit firearm and kill them to take it. Similar to the French during WW2 dropping FP-45 Liberators.