Kek

kek

nypost.com/2022/06/11/seattle-police-chief-derek-kammerzell-who-displayed-nazi-insignia-on-office-door-to-get-1-5m-from-city/

Attached: nazi.jpg (784x741, 113.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/164189543
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ultra based. I bet he had a Jewish lawyer.

Based as fuck

Based

if only i was qualified to become a police officer in the first place i would pull this stunt. but i'm too retarded

fat pig chud

i can see why hes smiling. not only is he out of that fucking insane leftoid shithole, but hes out with enough cash to retire early.

FREEATTLE NIGGA

Attached: seattle criminal.jpg (402x767, 101.25K)

What was the “ insignia “ ?

What a chad.

They paid the fool this time. But behind the scenes and around the country, this case will influence tighter rules on expression. Next thing you know, wearing a Confederate flag in South Carolina, at any job, will become a fire-able offense. This is not a victory. It's just the next area of focus in shutting down anything outside of the mainstream narrative.

Fuck this chump change bullshit! Let's go fet STD's in someone's car for the big bucks.

Wtf are you even talking about

*or having a Confederate flag bumper sticker. Or a 3 Percentage bumper sticker. Or a MAGA bumper sticker. Or a Joe Rogan bumper sticker. Whatever is deemed "inappropriate" for you to own will be grounds to fire you.

See

SS Obergruppenfuhrer

Attached: 9CB1F389-B064-4749-8643-A97165974067.jpg (1908x1146, 217.74K)

Sheirttttttttttt can’t fire me if I already fired myself

>If only you knew how good things really are

Attached: file.png (509x485, 284.62K)

I was catching std's in the backs of cars before it paid millions...

How can one man be so based?

How did he rise to police chief in cucked Seattle is my question? Must’ve been very good at hiding his power level and then leveraged that for a huge payout. Absolute genius!

this story, including the carefully-selected photo, is tailored to leftychuds

Yeah so Kekbased. Like Captain Based has no idea who minecraft kurtt

was this some sort of in-joke?

Lol

Yessss based nazis alright...

Reminder that Any Forums is compromised.
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/164189543

Kent is an absolute shit hole and needs more men like Derek.