Instead of supporting russia or ukraine

instead of supporting russia or ukraine
why dont you support your own country first?
for example, are serbs support russia hopping that russia will help them to take kosovo?
russia dont give a fuck about that shithole nato member nation. supporting russia wont get kosovo back to serbia

Attached: europe in 2100.webm (576x1024, 2.65M)

supporting globohomo won't stop them importing niggers, chinks and pajeets and turning our youth into trannies either

It's a question of which is worse.
I pick globohomo

Attached: 1632612555542.jpg (827x966, 211.77K)

Serbia supports Russia because Russia is ending the globalhomo and Serbs do not belueve in petty nationalism they see the future Isa strong central government with all nations federalized under it hence they want to join Russia and I don't blame them. The EU tries to federalized Europe because they're the glibalhoma

What’s that big red thing coming out of her butt cheeks?

I know that's a corpse in a coffin but what am I looking here? And what's that black cover?

Probably shit that doctors or nurses put on her while trying to save her life

looks like a colostomy bag

russia is entirely globohomo
they just appear they aren't to outside countries in order to garner support from disillusioned stormfags

Kek
Also looks like they put her from the deathbed straight to the coffin lmao

I don't own a country

Attached: 1654606514854.jpg (306x306, 19.83K)

Cretin take

There is the ZOG and there is only one single opposition to it, Russia.

American agents actively undermine Germany, economically, culturally, politically.
The German industry and prosperity needs good relations with Russia , Muttmerica occupies our land and somehow claims us for themselves. Thusnit is sensible for a German to support Russia.
Being against Russia is against German National interest, thus Treason.
EUcommies and NATOfags are literal american prositues . Simple as.

but Russia is my country, what are you talking about?

Feet

Why do you think you’ll get a white euro girl, shitskin indog? You’re the lowest on the gook totem pole; tied only with the Filipinos and Cambodians

Blondes will also be extinct by 2100. Dumb shitskin

This. I hope Putin glazes Europe and USA. Fuck those shit holes

repost

Attached: posts.gif (800x800, 56.26K)

Serbs are not supporting russia. For all their shittalking they are ultimately larpers that are sucking off the country that bombed them 25 years ago

Attached: FPwLBx-WYAwpYt2.jpg (896x498, 181.01K)

Based kraut

Amwf just seems a lot more classy and wholesome than vice versa and I say this as a white male. Wmaf fucking repulses me for some reason and I could not even get an erection looking at an Asian woman.

>Russia is ending the globalhomo
I always see this idea here and I find it retarded.
Regardless of the war results, Russia is not ending anything. Even if they conquer entire Ukraine and perhaps even some remaining unaffiliated states it would mean nothing. They don't have economy, ideology, military power projection, etc, to threaten the global world order. They have shitload of natural resources and food, sure, but those aren't irreplaceable. Soviet union had ten times more power than modern Russia and it still fell apart ingloriously.
The only way Russians are ending globohomo is by nuking everyone and hoping nuclear fallout eventually kill everyone (which is some you may still support, sure).
The only real threat to globohomo right now is China, but they're heavily intertwined with the West and, more than importantly, historically isolationist. They might just not care what the globohomo does to your countries as long as they live in prosperity.

when did serbia become a nato nation. Kosovo was lost cause of milosevic's stupidy and western backstabbing. Russia along with china haven't acknowledged kosovo's independence.

The question is either support Western globohomo or Russian globohomo. Basically, the only difference is the question of homosexuality.

In the West, homosexuality is a tool of distraction of people from overthrowing the corrupt government. In Russia, homosexuality is a tool of buck breaking to make people afraid of overthrowing corrupt government.

Cope and also Russia is stronger than China and China is also allied with Russia. Every people muat live under 1 federal government fuck off and die already nazi hohol. Thankfully your Fascist fake identity will be thing only found in history books. I hope to see many new peoples move to Ukraine after Russian peoples army liberates it

>Russia is stronger than China
KEK

I do. Which is why I think Ukraine should just quit and become a Russian satellite cause it means less wasted money from my country trying to be word police and make savage Slavs into negro worshipping faggots

Tell me you're gay without telling me you're gay

>Don't threaten the global world order.

Except every single western politician and especially Soros are screeching about it.
Chinkna is s meme.
They are are DOGSHIT warriors and know it, they can't do shit and won't precisely because they are part Globohono.
They provided the entire Corona sham and Lockdown blueprint for their fellow globhomo western colleagues

What about the chest rest and the sofa spoon?

Attached: cuddle.png (580x390, 249.62K)

Russia is the most powerful country in the world composed of many people united undw eine guiding and fair government. The army is thr most successful, never having lost a war and China knows it. Russia today successfully conducts a miltisry operation with denazification goal, which has worked as all national forces in hohol land are purged and many new peoples are already immigrating to help end thr nazism. Meanwhile China sees this strength so made alliance with Russia but knows not to provoke the ebar unlike idiot countries like Finland

How to not ejaculate when you're spooning? I instantly coom

Attached: 1639470712191.jpg (768x1024, 98.65K)

If an asian or Hispanic woman is into me it just really grosses me out and makes me shiver for some reason. Ugh

It'll be a defeat for american/nato interests and will basically signal the end of american unipolar dominance. A decisive russian victory in ukraine will be a massive step in the right direction.

Ok cool
I think you're wrong but I don't care.
I am going to support the western globohomo's enemies until they stop pandering to foreigners and faggots
t. fighting age male
You know what you need to do to get me on board and it is far easier than an all out war with a nuclear power.
But you won't so I will sit here, growing my own food and making fun of you globoniggers.
ENJOY

Attached: 1500705590053.webm (544x960, 1.06M)

>Russia is ending the globalhomo
>future Isa strong central government with all nations federalized under it
These statements contradict eachother

Russia is nowhere near China in terms of aging everything, but military. At the very least, China has 10 times more population and way better technology.
In terms of them being allies, sure it's possible, but it's very clear, who will be the big brother.
> Every people muat live under 1 federal government
So the globohomo, but with different flag.
>I hope to see many new peoples move to Ukraine after Russian peoples army liberates it
Unlikely, given that Russia itself is mostly taking migrants from middle Asia. Post war Ukraine will be more like DPR, which loathe half the population of that territory in 8 years.

They're seething, sure, because they don't like anyone even attempting this kind of stuff. It doesn't mean Russia will succeed in the slightest. Even in terms of military they can't fight Nato conventionally, not even close. Not to mention economic power.

>dog gore
>retarded English
>flag

Okay Chink

Very based of you to forgive Russians for all those millions of rapes of German girls. No more brother wars. We have to stick together and fight the real enemy: reddit trannies and that kike who owns BLACKED.

Attached: 1643108060930.png (482x717, 544.46K)

>national Federalizaiton =globalhomo
Lmao belter "logic" keep provoking Russia see what happens
Russia could easily defeat China in war especially given the large terrain advatange of Russia also Russia has combat tested soldiers so its a advantage China doesn't have
Fuehre, the Russian army is composed of many different people hence they have more knowledge

I'm 98% genetically Anglo m8
My english is way closer to actual english than yours
post physique
post genome
post sons
post grandsons
Spoiler: Your sons and grandsons will have brown skin
ENJOY

this