Is there a full version of this ?

Is there a full version of this ?
They don't even say what it's called
how is any of his stuff not directly available in english nowadays within 1 day.

Attached: 35268990.png (904x804, 560.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.kremlin.ru/events/president/transcripts/68606
reuters.com/world/pentagon-cant-independently-confirm-atrocities-ukraines-bucha-official-says-2022-04-04/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because he makes a lot more sense than the Jews on American cable news

>how is any of his stuff not directly available in english nowadays within 1 day.
They probably suppress accounts that try to do it

>Peter the great liberated Ingria lands populated primarily by slavs and fins(which is true) from globohomo of them times(eternal Swedes)
>We are basically doin the same and guess what, globohomo of present time not so happy either(what a surprise)
>But we keep doin an ukie beating until morale improves.

Thats basically all what he said

PS by the way, Vlad is correct about them times. Im from this area(as Vlas aswell)
Look at his face. He is very finnish. I personally did 23andme and guess what im 10 percent suomalainen. I had no idea.

there are subtitles on the video?
but he's clearly not there for only 2 minutes to answer 1 question, right?
this is one of those 30+ minutes things... isn't it?
apparently there also was something yesterday where he admitted the Ukraine war is for territory and nothing else
so i assume this is that same event

lmao he actually said that the West always were some salty bitches and did not acknowledge russian gainz (in this case Sankt Petersburg after they conquered it from the swedish cucks) for tens of years
You have to look into that if that's true its fucking hilarious

Attached: 1602136826490.jpg (396x289, 85.11K)

Its a conference at SpPete economic forum.

He also said that globohomo agenda is fucked, grain is urs if u lift sanctions and so on. Americans cant do shit and even decided to blame inflation on him.
Sanctions hurt more west than russia.

I noticed that he looked quite relaxed. I guess everything goin smooth for him.

>Gainz
Kek
Westcucks where not mirin' until it hit em in the face
Saint P wasnt conquered it was built by Peter. As an outpost against the swedes

RIPPE- wait a second

Here:
en.kremlin.ru/events/president/transcripts/68606

>Vlad
Fake Russian

Noone wants to live in russian world of uncivilized, lawless kleptocratic mafia state.
There was one photo from Bucha that stuck with me.
A graffiti left by russian soldiers that read:
"Who have allowed you to live so good?"

>German education eveyone

StPete was built after conquest. It was swamp fields all way to horizon. Only idiot would build a city here. But its a strategic location so he decided to build here anyway.

see this is why i want subtitles and not some faggy translator working for cncbs or watever theyre called
and there's nothing
NOTHGIN on the entire goddamn internet
watteFUCK

I'm sure that's what it said you NATO jizz eater

Attached: Goodfellas-Ending-Joe-Pesci.jpg (1200x600, 67.56K)

Poor Mariusz here absolutely brainraped by propaganda.

>This good
Topkek. Before this war Ukraine ranked amongst African economies and lower than Russia.
Western propaganda now pushing this meme of a western urkaine when it was a Slavic shithole worse than Russia.
Toppest of keks

Also the killed in Buch wore White armbands.and a video released of a Ukrohole commander entering Bucha asking whether he has the green light to shoot anyone whwtearing white , makes you think

Facts vs Poleshits feelings

Attached: 1654927202311.png (640x591, 46.55K)

thanks
i guess that's the best can do

>>Peter the great liberated Ingria lands populated primarily by slavs and fins(which is true)

That is, the Ingrians and Karelians were destroyed. The rest of the descendants of the Ingrians were allowed to move to Finland after the fall of the Soviet Union.
That is, practically the same ethnic cleansing that you do in Ukraine.

Attached: 1645287597440.jpg (938x623, 117.58K)

>Noone wants to live in russian world of uncivilized, lawless kleptocratic mafia state
have you been living under a rock??? what do you think the west is??

also reuters.com/world/pentagon-cant-independently-confirm-atrocities-ukraines-bucha-official-says-2022-04-04/

So tiresome. Study the downfall of Ukrainian auto, plane and ship industries caused by polish, baltic and CIA sponsored maidan

Attached: 1652535714327.png (996x1143, 240.64K)

Ill take 1 million africans, 2 pride months, drag queen story hour than to live in russian world.
I have been to africa and in russia.
St pete and moscow are relatively modern.
outside of that, its much worse than africa. Russians are the worst what slavs have to offer. Its like rural china.

Pic related sums up the crab in a bucket mentality.

Attached: bucharussiansubhumans.jpg (664x520, 49.04K)

just a friendly reminder from an actual native Pole. This guy has nothing to do with us. He's just an Ukrainian cheap labour larping under Polish flag. Like most of the 'Poles' posting here.

Attached: 1650997845601.png (602x486, 118.3K)

Jam jest polak z dziada pradziada waszmościu. Po prostu nienawidzę moskali, bo to dzicz jest.

>Ill take 1 million africans, 2 pride months, drag queen story hour
Of course you will. You'll also take no gas, no food, and soon no nation. Enjoy the winter :^)

Attached: pooland.png (1024x1060, 893.53K)

Google translate?

You need to go back

Attached: 1652458321975.png (500x522, 244.36K)

>Pic related sums up the crab in a bucket mentality.

Your country is literally 3 times poorer than Russia Danylo. Russia is still a deep shithole but Ukraine is more like a piece of Somalia in Europe.

Go back to wykop since here nobody gonna believe you

Attached: ukrainegdp.png (1030x880, 138.19K)

Dokładnie taka sama jak Ukraińcy, nie ma między nimi żadnych większych różnic. Jeśli nienawidzisz Ruskich za ich nastawienie, nie możesz jednocześnie lubić Ukraińców za to że są lepsi. To paradoks.

>Ill take 1 million africans, 2 pride months, drag queen story hour than to live in russian world
that sound literally insane to me
so explain to me why that isn't the most retarded fucking thing any polish citizen has ever said, also keep in mind you are left unbothered by all islam pieces of shit that aren't allowed into your country.

>the region it was build on was beamed down from space
how autistic are you niggers