All white men

All white men.

All gone.

Attached: bHUYDnl.png (1056x963, 1005.55K)

not my problem

S

Helicopters kill white people

darn, who will defend LGBTQ rights in russia now?

Boeing's BlackRock Bloopers

RIP Zogbots. Helicopters are not safe without extreme maintenance (including complete assembly / disassembly every 6 months)

who is going to die for pissrael now?

Attached: 1577580668231.png (568x548, 95.72K)

Who fucking cares
Fuck white people fuck the USA

Safe and effective.

COVID-19 claims the lives of five of our nations heroes. I will fly the flag at half mast today.

People have been calling that plane unsafe for extremely long, why continue with it if it keeps killing people?

Don't care. Fuck the military

Did they do a barrel roll?

Attached: 0239468720562.jpg (810x1080, 90.27K)

I remember news articles in the 90s about the Osprey and how it kept crashing and killing marines.
Why are they still using such a shitty helicopter if it keeps crashing?

Incompetent niggers and mexicans and anyone dumb enough to enlist.

So they stole a nuke and got shot down?

What’s the spread on all of them refusing the vax until the clock ran out on that shit?

God bless Osprey inventor, amount of people he killed is huge and counting.

MIC mah dude. D.C. whores are expensive

The lower left one looks like a marine version of Jerry Seinfeld

Wonder what their politic views were. Were they snuffed for being conservative, pol?

someone said this is just a cover up for being killed in ukraine.How do you explain away their deaths?
oh yeah training exercise in cali. those darn ospreys

Soldiers are nothing more than lab rats and space monkeys for military research. Got a new bioweapon? Test it on the soldiers. New aircraft? Test it on the soldiers. New combat tactics? Test it on the soldiers. New drugs? Test it on the soldiers. No amount of dead soldiers will result in the ospreys being pulled. They will keep stuffing those death traps with more and more grunts until they work.

Interesting theory..

Any Forums is so fucking woke lately its lit. I never thought I'd love coming here

user, no need to overthink it. US doesn't send regular military to Ukraine apart from trainers but they are far away from front. You have Black Water and similar groups for combat operations.

These are COVID-19 deaths, folks. Get vaccinated, make sure our brave servicemen didn't die for nothing.

if you want to be autistic it's until rider it combines the long distance of a plane with the removability of a helicopter, but has the aerodynamics of a brick. If the engines die you do

Attached: images (44).jpg (683x449, 20.61K)

The osprey is such a fucking death trap, how the fuck is it still in service

Fuck white people fuck America fuck neoliberalism fuck Europe fuck the west fuck capitalism fuck Ukraine

Three in the same area is a coincidence. I dont believe in such things.