THEY HAD TO LOOK AT HER SHOES TO IDENTIFY HER

>THEY HAD TO LOOK AT HER SHOES TO IDENTIFY HER
>HOW BOUT DATCH

Attached: 1654628788670.gif (527x421, 2.29M)

source: people that want to take your guns

can you believe how many people are claiming bullets are frag grenades to ban them?

Makes me wish it wasn't so easy for the nut to get in the school. I mean. You'd think it'd be harder to walk into a school ffs. Someone could take a kid or some shit. Why not put... I dunno... security doors with mag locks and some cameras in schools or some shit. Or fuck... maybe even a armed guard? I know. I know. It's crazy talk.

>Ask you somethin’? You’re a 2nd amendment supporter, yeah?
>No.
>Well, what’s the AR-15 in your apartment for?
>It’s a form of meditation.
>How’s that?
>I contemplate the moment in Uvalde. The idea of allowing your own children to die.

Attached: 000C61B5-7DF2-4546-BB1C-D407A9851852.jpg (1280x720, 39.23K)

HOW BOUT DATCH COLD BEER ON A FRIDAY NIGHT

And that's why I'm calling for a ban on phase disruptors and other 24th century particle weapons that disintegrate children

Did they take her shoe prints and run them through the database for a match?

>Size 5
>Slightly irregular tread on right shoe
>Clubfoot confirmed
>It's her gentlemen
>Sadfaces.jpg
>Damnit...if only there were no guns!

Yo lil' shootie, I just shat myself, how about them apples.

racemixing scrambled more than just his bloodline

Attached: matthew-mcconaughey-2.jpg (1586x2000, 911.63K)

To think if just one of those cops were actually brave kids might have lived.

>[clench fist in air]
>[look at audience]
>[slam fist on podium with intent]
>"How 'bout dat?"

Pretty sure it was all scripted literally on the paper he left for whatever her name is lmao

The shoes weren't even dirty. You are telling me a mexican was wearing clean chuck taylors that also didn't get any blood on them when her body was blown apart?

top kek

why are hispanic so, wow...

how sweet, they look just like their father

Attached: 1650947136736.png (848x383, 586.26K)

So the doors were actually supposed to be locked, as per some law or school policy thing.
But you know, they just happened to not be locked that day.

Attached: 17877387843.jpg (1280x720, 150.05K)

that part stuck out to me too and i thought it was so fucking weird like is this guy high or what

Can anyone explain to me what's going on with the glasses and the whole hairline thing too?
I guess he had plastic surgery and doesn't want to admit it or something, but why?

Just because the face was badly mutilated, I expect. A knife attack wouldn't be different. Sad, but guns aren't related.

>So the doors were actually supposed to be locked
that's crazy. surely this incel didn't just you know... stroll in that bitch with zero effort? can people really do that? wow.
behold the power of an AR15, I can see why they need that magic gun banned

Shit skins look all alike. Dark features, black eyes and all shop at the same TJ Max.
What’s your fucking point?

I hate thay faggot

A teacher propped the door open that day for (((unknown))) reasons

Disgusting

Take note you yellow fever Indian rice curry lovers

Creepy family bet he fucks his kids

>A teacher propped the door open that day for (((unknown))) reasons
And on a serious note: that teacher should be publicly hanged by the liberal neck until dead.
maybe just once society sends a message to not be so fucking stupid!

All normal people react with feelings of despair and empathy to this.
You will never have a lover. You will never have a family. You will never have a community. You will persist to live in the hell of your own creation. For some of you, it is perhaps not to late to leave. For most of you, it is.

Remember when Obama bombed a wedding and killed 100 people most of them women and children with a drone strike?

How bout dat?

Attached: Obama's Nobel Prize Winning Drone Strike.jpg (768x768, 51.11K)

>empathy to this
Empathy doesn't get shit done. Holding a broken system accountable does.
Line every person who was involved in this break down of the policies that are meant to protect the children and FUCKING SHOOT THEM IN THE FUCKING HEAD... and put that shit on TV @ 8PM for the masses to drool over.

VAILYOUUUUUUS

Your face blind.

I don't care not my problem
No you can't have my guns

>Cash me ousside, how about dat

kek he hurt his frail actor hand