What are the political implications of leaving a dead corpse in your house for cultural purposes before burial?

What are the political implications of leaving a dead corpse in your house for cultural purposes before burial?
>pakeha
buzzword for white people
>taonga
funeral

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-06-11 18-38-59.png (593x576, 102.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TinaNgataPublic/status/1535450365478334464
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Slide thread and that bitch has more white blood than whatever she's larping as

What type of pacific islander garbage am I even looking at? Those proud idiots could cease to exist and the world would be unchanged

Rage bait without a link, kill yourself with a 12ga

twitter.com/TinaNgataPublic/status/1535450365478334464
Maori
this is not a slide thread but I agree about the white blood part

Do you know what a maori is ?

Samoan type niggers.

Used to be the norm in pretty much every western country in the 1800s and didn't fully switch until after 1950 or so. What's there to be upset about?

>Nooo you have to put on a fake show of emotion everytime someone dies even though it's natural and a beautiful part of life making way for new life
Maybe island niggers just like to cry

>They leave them cold and lonely and don't even allow themselves to wail

What a childish argument. Stoicism in the face of death is the traditional European way.

Attached: 1651103890925.gif (400x296, 497.86K)

Pakeha women don't know how to love, and I find it funny as hell.
Do white women not even understand love, when they have children?

kek

>What's there to be upset about?
People lack the foresight to understand taht will be them and their body one day. We don't have people that can think that far ahead or that are able to empathize with others.

The other side of it is that the west is controlled through exposure to violence and death. We spend our lives hiding from it so when someone wants to force a decision on us they can use violence and it almost always works. Case in point would be mass shootings or people receiving death threats online, or just pics of dead kids. Most people aren't capable of killing an animal anymore.

thats the supremely retarded aspect of this (or any similar) argument
she is unwilling/unable to consider that whites don't want to wail, and feel their grieving practice is acequate
these people will talk for hours about how their practices are meaningful to them, all the while ignoring that it's the same for others

They also don't eat the body Rangi.

You mean they don't love your disgusting ass

Sounds like you don't get any love. Canadian girls are so easy to lay, just talk some hippy shit to them, and nek minnut they're gobbling the dick.
Is life really to hard for you leaf?

Because they are told since primary school the other culture and practice is actually a vacuum caused by the absence of culture and traditions.

I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS

To be fair he's probably a ricell with a smelly microphones.

What's wrong with her post? I think the problem is more to do with you OP. You have to admit that white people don't really have any culture and you are more angry about that rather than Tina Ngata just telling it like it is.

Nga mihi.