What happened to women?

women are wonderful but it seems the have a lot more power these days

there's no way women weren't just reduced to biological fleshlights before 2012. What did Obama do that made women so unattainable these days?

Attached: 1606831731757.webm (470x282, 2.98M)

my mom is a good woman
my baby sister not so much

Attached: 1607752144646.webm (264x480, 1.49M)

i mean, lets be honest here

Attached: 1607751971575.webm (640x640, 896.96K)

maybe its the Internet that did this to them

Attached: 1609803697372.webm (480x848, 2.46M)

Long story, short story, it is jews.

kek what the actual fuck

This one was deserved btw. Little whore went to a drug dealer house to get piped while dad was at work. But then Chad dad got word out of it and put that bitch right back on her track. Don't have daughters, anons.

yeah. Dad's whooping their daughters doesn't bother me too much. Even dudes beating their wives or girls, that's not to bad. It's when the beating insane or unprovoked. Basically belts and slaps are okay. Punches and kicks not so much.

internet happened
roasties have to much attention so they act as queens now

>Little whore went to a drug dealer
wrong.
this is an asian girl and she got an "A-" on her math test.

Attached: 1607752034555.webm (320x566, 1.1M)

Correctional violence works, anons, and don't let anyone convince you otherwise. Go grab that belt NOW

>using violence against the one thing you're supposed to cherish and love above all else

you are american and he is brazilian in other word you're a cuck and he's a retard

What's the backstory? And is there a video with volume? I want to hear that connection.

It's a woman, user. How else would you deal in this situation? Keep in mind that the tldr i worth is real, and happened here in Brazil.

>What's the backstory?
she was a bitch, soooo....

Attached: 1588145455423.gif (290x173, 2.56M)

This... Makes... Me... JOOOOOOM!!!
HELP ME IM JOOOMIN!!

Attached: 1654440631973.jpg (694x500, 110.36K)

Isreal is a really nice target.

Israel is an excellent place for nuclear testing grounds.

They kill sand niggers well.

Pussy. Stab your women to death, I don't give a fuck.

>women are wonderful
They never were. They were pieces of shits. Don't let their sweet talk lie to you. They want to be men and fuck a million dudes and think it's good. They are insane.

>my mom is a good woman
To you

Sure buddy, go ask your dad.

Israel btfos atheist libtards via military draft while leaving alone religious yids, and that is fine.

>ask your dad.

Attached: sss.jpg (567x479, 39.11K)

Jesus you're such a cringy incel

I can tell this was in the UK lmao

Imagine how much value a 50+ year old
postmenopausal woman had before 1980. They could babysit the grandkids, thats about it. Nobody wanted or needed them and so they were just worthless hags, and they were treated like it. For all of human history, thats how it was.
Now we have these old misserable hags who were given power and wealth, who throughout history were treated as useless, are influencing how our society is run.

The antithetical opponent to a white male Any Forums user is the 58 year old upper middle class postmenopausal woman.

Attached: 1654573218693.jpg (960x960, 61.6K)

Sad, but true.

>unobtainable
A woman is never going to be satisfied until she’s used up and forced to settle.
Todays Women aren’t unobtainable, they’re easy.

Women get hit with more and much worse propaganda than men. That propaganda over the past 40 years has slowly destroyed women

Race mixers get beat up...

I love Israel's 5.56 ammo. Good price. Great quality. Pls get rid of student loans pls.

Video is either from Russia or Ukraine, the bitch was fucking around, probably slightly drunk