Whats the point of buying gold if it gains and loses value as any paper dollar?

Gold and precious metals can be subverted by speculators the same way as any currency...

Attached: 1633201296344.jpg (960x579, 139.63K)

I bought a bunch of gold but it was just to fill up a sock and knock people on the head with. Very valuable

>Whats the point of buying gold
you can't print more gold
gold is rarer than diamonds

Gold will become increasingly valuable as demand skyrockets from the inevitable boom in computer chip production and space technology.
It's time to take the goldpill, user. Jews have been hoarding gold for ages, they knew from the very start.

Because fiat has no value. As JP Morgan said only gold is money. Everything else is credit. When confidence in credit is shaken, everyone goes back to gold

Gold is a good hedge but only for sovereign states who print their own currencies and can defend their gold supplies. If you're not a sovereign state, your government can just come take your shit whenever they want and you have no real hedge against fiat. Sad but true, we all want to escape the government jew, but the jew has its hooks in deep.

There isn't any point. Every cunt thinks they're a high flying investor these days whether it's crypto niggers or gold niggers.

>Whats the point of buying gold
to hedge against currency collapse and to lock in wealth

>patrician
a man of class and taste

Attached: 55FBA3D8-7A79-44CE-8BA2-5395CDD79BAA.jpg (800x450, 40.38K)

Point 1: as a hedge against inflation. That hasn’t been working out too well though.

Point 2: because it’s obviously manipulated and under valued

Gold is rare and extremely labor intensive to produce. Always has been. It maintains it's worth because of it.

Gold is less liquid, held in gov vaults, and more valuable so it is not subject to as many price swings. You hold it to prevent inflation and the erosion of your net worth from bad policies made by politicians. You also hold it as a means of currency exchange anywhere in the world. This is important if SHTF in your home country as you can take it to any other country and exchange it for the local currency. In all the crisis’s in history, not a single one has had every country and government around the world collapse all at once. Gold will still be valuable somewhere. That is your golden ticket to safety.

>If it gains and loses value as any paper
This might be the most retarded post I've ever seen. Loses value relative to what? Monopoly money? Gold is a freeze on your wealth, not an investment. Weather the value of the dollar goes up or down, the gold still holds the same purchasing power. The gold doesn't lose or gain value. The dollar inflates or deflates. But the gold maintains it's purchasing power. You have $1,000 of gold? The dollar inflates and now it's "worth" $2,000 dollars. But that $2,000 dollars has the same purchasing power as $1,000 dollars once did.

Attached: 1653776400369.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

>What is the point of buying land if it gains and loses value as any paper dollar?
Fucking retard

maybe in shithole countries but americans have guns

100% pure gold bullion so that when you bonk someone iver the head with it it instantly forms a death mask

pretty much this, the entire market is speculative, although i will add investing in something that will make you money or keep its value should not be ignored.

Owning gold is a goal of mine. One day, I hope to have a stack of gold bars. I'll get em out and look at em, with the door locked. Thrn I'll put em away.

Gold is more beautiful than any woman or man, gold is eternal. But greater is the imaginative faculty, and the grammar of Mnemosyne. But the greatest thing in the utmost is to judge sense impressions rightly, whether they are in my power, and then if they aren't count them nothing, but if they amount to something in my power, I'll hold my feet to the fire, and by this gain the greatest of riches, the goldest of gold, which is contentment.

I am contented. So I'm rich alright, and thank almighty Zeus!!!

But if you think gold's nothing you probably like everything ugly anyway. So there's no hope for someone that can't be realistic.

with any natural resource you cant technically print an unlimited supply of it so if you were to turn all the worlds gold into bars its scarcity would be man made rather then resource made.

so if youre a jew hoarding fuck tons of gold like america did and never minded more and only sold to corporations that give you more money then gold you would end up increasing the overall value of the gold by turning it into products. hence why we don't deal in gold anymore and do fiat. you make more money in fiat selling gold then on the gold standard.

owning gold is a huge liability because its easy to melt down and someone could easily grab your address off the websites you post and steal it. you would never see an ounce of money from that gold ever again. idiots are tricked into buying gold and having this happen to them all the time.

>Whats the point of buying gold if it gains and loses value as any paper dollar?

Because they can't just print more of it.

Attached: Federal Reserve Money Printer Go BRRRRRR.png (1164x458, 38.66K)

Literally just bury it somewhere you schizo retard. Even fucking pirates knew to do this.