Was anyone here alive when this happened? What was it like?

Was anyone here alive when this happened? What was it like?

Attached: BD9834B0-619E-49EE-AB65-6B2A4D3DEB3F.jpg (1200x800, 154.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

grandtheftcountry.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=6-aS25vVjMI
youtube.com/watch?v=JLT-bEPBed4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i was 6, i still had to go to school.

Yer Trespassin on land that aint yurs reddyfag

Attached: 1641209166238.jpg (236x236, 13.6K)

Nigger

I was sixteen, on the West Coast at the time getting ready for school. Boomers FREAKED THE FUCK OUT on a level Zoomers or people who weren't of age yet could understand.

The entire country went into a lockdown almost immediately. New evasive laws and things never before experienced started in this country.

This country essentially went into a psychotic break for about a year or two.

DATA MINING THREAD, DO NOT REPLY

I was 20. I saw it.
It was an inside job.

test

Do you remember all the fake patriots and their gay yellow ribbons? Pepperridge Remembers.

I was reading a book called “The Pet Goat” for some second graders. Don’t remember much after that.

God I fucking hate zoomers

Yes, but that was when this country was still 80%+ white. So it was like an alien world compared to now.

I was 10. Shit was on TV all day. Prayer circle in front of the school.
We pretty much just followed the news all day. Classes were all but canceled. Counselors offered to the kids. The rumour about the jetfuel causing the collapse was already spreading. Conjecture

Sad!

Deep levels of NPCism rampaged the nation

I was 22, it was obvious from day 2 that it was an inside job, I made this website with most of the facts easily laid out for retards

grandtheftcountry.com/

Attached: 1653908009314.jpg (1077x1326, 126.42K)

I was in 4th grade in NY state. We all were sent home early from school and watched it go down on TV. America became extra faggy after that day and everyone that did not know of the sandniggers before knew of them afterward.

Attached: gassed_mudslimes.webm (720x404, 2.86M)

Hey George.

We still haven't gotten revenge for it.

Me and the whole synagogue were celebrating. It was fun.

i was almost 3 year old, the only thing i remember about it at all were the war crimes that followed

death to the american empire

i was 21 and at work, nobody cared in alabama because we hate faggots in NYC anyway

>be me
>10-years old britbong
>walk home from school
>mom is in the front garden talking to the neighbours
>"did you hear about the plane crash in America?"
>think nothing of it
>planes probably crash all the time
>go inside to play Pokémon
>play Pokémon inside
>dad comes home
>mom and dad call me into the living room to watch the news that evening
>boring.exe
>still trying to play Pokémon
>"user, put your Gameboy down. You should know about what's happening."
>go to school the next day and lol with my friends about the man falling out the building in the superman pose

Took me a little while longer to really understand what was going on, and then a few more years before this website redpilled me on the finer details.

I saw it, shit was staged af. I saw the live interviews with firefighters that can no longer be found, I heard them say LIVE on tv they decided to "PULL" building 7 due to damage

There were no planes.

Was in college, classes after 12 canceled. What’s weird is I vividly remember the morning and can’t remember a single detail after noon except that the Jew on my floor stormed off to a bar and stayed there until the following day

Goddamn, what is this shit from?
Didn't know we produced any Sci-Fi shows

We were confused by the dancing israelis but by the time Home Depot was pumping out heartstring yanking black-and-white firefighter commercials it was open season for cynicism.

The William Cooper live broadcast on 9/11 is probably the best historic thing from that day to best describe the vibe of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=6-aS25vVjMI

youtube.com/watch?v=JLT-bEPBed4

It's amazing how much Youtube has been kiked. It was a challenge to find those where it used to be easy to find specific Bill Cooper broadcasts.

I remember being on the chair with my dad and mum next to me, I saw the plane hit, I laughed, my parents gave me a WTF stare

Made In China

Yeah, within 24 hours, a lot of it seemed like complete bullshit.

Oh man, I forgot about that.

I was only two months old when this occurred. But my godfather was in New York during this time and worked near the buildings. My father was trying to contact him but all phone lines were busy. He was actually away during the collapse so he’s still here today, still hit my father hard as he loved those buildings.

I watched it on the news with my parents when I was 5 years old.
When the second plane crashed into the wtc I remember standing up and telling my parents it was an inside job.
True story btw.