A bumblebee is a fish and so yeah your a racist

> SACRAMENTO A California Court has officially ruled that Bumblebees are fish. Environmental Lawyer Tyshaunda Desmond, a 3 year veteran of being an attorney for an Environmental group known as The Tree’s Protectors, “This feels very good, like we have won the world, with these protections and this judgement will allow us to mitigate potential hurdles and provide liquid Gender and Sexual as well as racial inclusivity regardless of species”.

Attached: 7FA68A5D-B6D4-45A5-8C33-EAE8B17E2FD7.jpg (1000x1000, 186.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heraldandnews.com/news/california-court-rules-a-bumble-bee-is-a-fish-with-legal-protections/article_628140a1-5703-5c34-b5c7-92e3cc4aae7c.html
fieldandstream.com/conservation/california-bumble-bees-are-fish/
nbcnews.com/think/opinion/california-court-ruling-bees-are-fish-bad-logic-good-humans-rcna32971
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope they all get SADS.

This is so stupid, I'm not sure weather to ask for the source or call you a faggot liar. I guess I could do both.

it's so they can be covered by laws that protect fish. its not a bad thing

Horseshit belongs in nigger.

Attached: 1645591843781.jpg (2009x2006, 672.73K)

A featherless biped is a man.

Attached: hppj7k6uofy01[1].png (640x360, 320.61K)

WTF it's real
heraldandnews.com/news/california-court-rules-a-bumble-bee-is-a-fish-with-legal-protections/article_628140a1-5703-5c34-b5c7-92e3cc4aae7c.html

>No officer, that's not an illegal gun, that's a barrel fish.

air is a fluid.. -Leonhard Euler

>a lusty argonian maid

I understand the reason for that classification but couldn't they just make a new law to protect those bumblebees?
This just shows how lazy politicians and judges are.

fuck off california decriminalized child prostitution. nobody gives a fuck what they say

>Tyshaunda Desmond
No wonder she can't tell the difference between a bee and a fish

Attached: 1652068473698.jpg (536x870, 225.8K)

We can eat bees now?

>I understand the reason for that classification
Can you share?

To protect certain species of bumblebees by placing them under the fish protecting act which they already have.
As I said, they just used the existing act and placed them under that animal category instead of writing a new act specifically for the protect of those bumblebees.

It shows ya that in leftist term, definitions are malleable, and there is no universal truth. Case in point, a woman is "anyone that identifies as a woman".
>It’s the latest development in a years-long battle over semantics that began in 2019 when the California Fish and Game Commission (CFGC) designated four species of bumble bees as endangered under California’s Endangered Species Act (CESA). While the CESA explicitly applies only to “native species or subspecies of bird, mammal, fish, amphibian, reptile, or plant,” the CFGC successfully argued that bees could be considered a type of fish based on the Act’s definition of the category, which asserts that a “fish” is a “wild fish, mollusk, crustacean, invertebrate, amphibian, or part, spawn, or ovum of any of those animals.” Technically, bees are invertebrates—animals that lack a backbone—though they live on land.
fieldandstream.com/conservation/california-bumble-bees-are-fish/

Attached: 1449565330632.jpg (400x300, 99.28K)

I found this.
nbcnews.com/think/opinion/california-court-ruling-bees-are-fish-bad-logic-good-humans-rcna32971

That makes sense.

Attached: 12545786952452362.jpg (852x480, 45.82K)

Can't you simply just ban the pesticides that you know are directly killing the bees instead?
Like, it's clearly proven that they will return once those are banned and seems alot easier than re writing every single basic biology book since civilization began ...

yeah, they used mental gymnastic to put bumblebees in that category instead of actually writing few pages of new acts and laws.
That's how lazy these people are.

I want to pet that bumblebee's fur

Lazy? No. It set precedence to "transwomen is protected under women rights act" yada yada doo. Wonder why it was set in commiefornia, and released in the month of the burning flaming faggots?

Attached: 1479716005825.jpg (621x502, 47.08K)

ofc its a slipperyslope and will be used by trannies as "see this" to normalize their mental illness

retard