I have no social media. Can you live a normal life in 2022 without social media? I don't think so...

I have no social media. Can you live a normal life in 2022 without social media? I don't think so. Normies exchange job opportunities and find life partners on facebook.

Attached: 794.jpg (893x1280, 180.04K)

Any Forums is social media you fucking retard

I haven’t had any of it since 2012 and my life has been way better without it, I don’t know what normies say and do and I don’t care

>Normies exchange job opportunities and find life partners on facebook.

Slaves should not have direct social life by them self with out Jewish control on social media.

there is no job opportunities or real relationships on face book waist of time in real life.

Attached: Jewshills.jpg (644x1024, 125.6K)

If you've posted on pol you aren't normal.

>can you live
yes
>normal life
normal, as in norm, no, you can live pretty good life but social media unfortunately make a lot of networking easier, even if it's just seeking goods from Marketplace or going to events

I refused to make a Facebook in 2008 when I was in the 7th grade because I knew it was going to turn people into vapid narcissists and ruin socialization forever, and my friends were like "what u talking about bro"

Any Forums is for user that sometimes leaks glimpse of truth in that degeneracy jew rat vomit

Attached: MAGA.jpg (587x534, 61.6K)

i have no social media and have raised 2 kids, have a normalish life, so yeah

social media isn't gonna hide the issues that hold you back in real life

Smartphones: Melting people's brains since 2010

fuck off back to ....

I wonder who they "Really" work for....

I havent had any social media for a decade and im happier than ever

antisocial media lmao

you know what he meant faggot fuck. social media literally only strickly means shit like facebook, instagram, twitter, reddit, vk, chinese shit, etc.

If you are married you can. It makes married life easier because you don't havs to listen to your wife talk about retarded shit she saw.

>strictly*

I dont identify with Any Forums

>chinese shit
so
Any Forums

>Can you live a normal life in 2022 without social media?
Don't know,
never tried,
not a normalfaggot.
Don't care.

Attached: 1535083494192.jpg (409x409, 47.75K)

I got rid of mine in 2014 and never looked back