Was he right about Communism?

Was he right about Communism?

Attached: 5760.jpg (1200x1200, 147.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Any
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah he is. Read Gulag Archipelago and see why.

he's mostly right about everything he says, not sure why he needs to cry all the time

What does it say?
It's the carnivore diet.

on communism he's right of course
I can't tell if he's a shabbos goy or simply trying to say just enough to avoid assasination

you have to be over 18 to post here

Yeah, and he is absolutely fucked in Canada, at least you have 2A still

i think hes smart enough to have taken the red pills
and smart enough to pretend like he didnt

Attached: 1625451166608.png (472x436, 91.47K)

if you need some leaf professor to tell you “Lenin bad” you really should kys, Juden Peterstein did absolutely nothing for anyone and cannot even control his own life. a faggot and a charlatan, always was. appeals to the lowest common denominator, picrel.

Attached: 635390D7-A6AC-4C50-9187-BCD993D09FD5.jpg (1024x592, 102.87K)

No, he couldn't answer some anons 200 years together question even though the author is his favourite

He always avoided discussing certain mental problems, institutions and ethnicities that are very important to understanding the issue.

Its fun to poke fun at Peterson, i do it all the time.
But he is undeniably based.
You spergs will crucify the man because he wont say nigger on TV, but hes playing the long game.
I genuinely believe he wants humanity to achieve their dreams and for good to prevail. Hes a good man.

Attached: anime-yami.gif (498x249, 2.06M)

OP doesn’t know what that book is

>if you need some leaf professor to tell you “Lenin bad
I don't. OP is asking if he's right about communism and he is

Well, lefties literally think he's a fascist cult leader, so it's not so clear that "pretending like he didn't" is actually working. I think he's a little unsuccessful in avoiding getting bogged down in identity politics; not because he hates da jooz, but because he hates cultural Marxists and nihilists that affect a SJW persona.

agreed, too bad we are headed for some 100 years of darkness shit

he was wrong about that suit. it fits well enough but the stitching is gross and looks unpolished

Any Forums.org/advertise

>Any Forums.org/advertise

Any Forums.org/advertise

Any Forums.org/advertise

Any Forums.org/advertise

Any Forums.org/advertise

Any Forums.org/advertise

On some finer suits, at least back in the day, the tailor would accentuate some of the stitching to "prove" to others that your suit was made with hand sewn quality seams.
Might be out of fashion now aesthetically.

sure, but that's a rough stitch, not something that screams "quality." It might work on better material, but I wouldn't wear one with stitching that rough around the entire lapel and collar like that. I can only assume it's the entire seam.
I like Jordan Peterson generally speaking. I think he's doing what he thinks is right and I usually agree with him, but I've never liked his jacket choices.
Reviewbrah is impeccably dressed at all times and that faggot eats fast food at least ten times a week

Yes 100%. Its like his most studied subject outside of explicit psychology.
Pretty sure in one of his podcasts he said he has a pretty significant collection of soviet communism era paraphernalia.