Spotted in SF today

What is this

Attached: 91DE1681-098D-4680-B084-F42DE46BCD9D.jpg (4032x3024, 3.27M)

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THE ANY MAN YOUVE SEEN

Ok AI bot

idk you're the faggot in san fransico

edomite schizophrenia+money

faggoty bullshit

whats the far right version of this?

All Jews bringing attention to their hatred is going to do is cement the fact that it's normal to hate your abuser and make even more Jew hatred come out in the pubic eye. I'm all fucking for this.

the cheapest billboard space in the area

Niggers arent playing ball with the Jew

sf = silicon valley = woke faggots employed to counter & monitor truth exposed by Any Forums, they keep up the wokeness degeneracy but can't shake being exposed to the truth about jews, this seeps out in their lives, sf jews experience their woke goys rejecting jewing and so... bring out the local building sized billboard.

Being anti Semitic is as woke as you can get

I'm vegan and antisemitic

Attached: 1654927646532.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

Being a patriot and supporting Isreal is like being a straight guy that sucks dick

>What is this
an ad that says you should be just an anti-semite

Checked. End white hate

Attached: A30DA63B-A43A-4A23-A5B8-7230A8026C05.jpg (750x970, 961.73K)

End white hate.

Attached: F25EAD0B-3B73-4BA8-A5D6-8867503CBBC8.jpg (1280x1280, 448.1K)

>What is this

Attached: 13745912562668.png (1200x825, 2.11M)

>EndJews'Hate

Thats basicly the same thing as being a jew and eating a steak according to the billboard. So looks like youre in the clear.

you cant be woke and hate jews, jews are supposed to be on top of the victim hierarchy, muh 6 billion

That looks like organized misinformation terrorism.

faggot, start to eat meat, you are not fighting for any great cause, that animal population exist in the first place only to be eaten, is artificial, if everyone stops eating chicken you will not have 300 billion happy chickens, you would just have -300 billion chickens

you mean awakened?

Being a Nazi who breaks bucks is like being a jew that doesn't rape children.
#EndBlackSodomy

Don't shop there anymore. Simple.

They discriminate themselves for you now. We don't even need to put the armband on them this time.

That's been there for a while. Get a load of this goy

Attached: oyvey.png (1282x594, 1.57M)

SF is having a leftists civil war between ultrawokes and standard liberal pussies. Ultras drift into antisemitism through condemning israel, in the mind of the more mainstream libtards.
SF also has tons of palestinians and other arabs and muslims. Also some radical BLM types have started (((noticing))) and so they decide to throw up billboards like this.

Left can't meme, again

oy vey blacks and sand niggers and beaners are oppressed by whitey, but remember jews are most oppressed! 6 million! blacks were just slaves! jews were bigger victims! and arabs hate jews! jews beat rock and paper and scissors!

Jews can put up all the billboards they want. Still not going to prevent normals from becoming more and more resentful of them every day.

I mean they're technically correct, but they're equating being anti-Israel to being anti-Jewish which is false.

Being a white supremacist and wanting a Japanese gf is like being a nigger and wanting a white gf.

Spray paint on the concrete barrier:

END WHITE HATE TOO DON'T CRASH

>8
jewfuckoff@niggerfaggot

Everyone in history hates jews. If aliens from space were to come down tomorrow, by month’s end, they’ll come to hate jews as well.

>eating meat is anti semitism
finally a grocery jew fee I'm able to feel good about

What's with all the San Francisco threads lately? Alot of anons in the area?

This one

Gott strafe Juden

Going to put up simple signs around my small town that gets a big influx of tourists in the summer. Which is best? Open to suggestions.
1. Evil jews rule the world
2. Evil jews want you dead
3. Evil jews are destroying the world.

who is more oppressed on the victim hierarchy a jew who narrowly escaped ze gas chamber 6 times and had their whole family shoahed, or a female nigger lesbian muslim hijabbed tranny who is a refugee?

6 billion and counting
they still havent dug them all up

What day of the week is it?