Official prediction of the 2024 election

Its over.

Attached: B6CBA784-DC01-4902-B4F3-2F304AFBDDF7.jpg (750x707, 317.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DdCYMvaUcrA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Retard. Spices in all fields.

I mean it's possible but I don't think 2024 will be the time that Texas flips blue, rest sure

there won't be an election when gas is $10

Lawyers are going to have a fucking field day at every voting station.

Attached: cat drugs.jpg (779x768, 100.63K)

That is the honest one thing I’m betting on. So many liberals are moving to Texas, especially from California that it will change the cultural and political landscape of the state.

Lmao Florida goes blue
Ok

While for various reasons I think a Trump win is unlikely, it is not a foregone conclusion. The Republican party has plenty of tricks up its sleeve.

Trump done fucked up the chance of FL being red.

Attached: 766FA800-1739-4B64-BB31-3D4876F0332B.jpg (750x692, 586.8K)

Do they use Dominion?

I don’t know. What would that change?

Attached: 8EC046FD-353A-414F-B106-1B6E0A735918.jpg (256x256, 7.12K)

Then the official prediction isn't a prediction, it's an early preview of what the results are going to be regardless of how people vote.

It’s the official prediction. +-.04pts

Attached: A62CDB13-822B-4741-A018-8EA1D88D5EEC.jpg (256x256, 12.37K)

Not a chance, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=DdCYMvaUcrA

Attached: jeb!.png (500x400, 105.56K)

Ah yes, another blue Texas thread. Haven't seen one of these in a long time. I was promised a blue Texas in two more weeks. That was a whole lot of fortnights ago. Are you throwing your hat in the ring for the prediction? Okay OP. I'll get back to you in two weeks and tell you if your prediction panned out.
>t. 940fag

spics in all fields?

Attached: 2018-Healthviews-Healthy-Work-Banner.jpg (1090x595, 1.01M)

>Dems winning in 2024
Unless shit completely hits the fan after the 2022 mid-terms. We're going back to another Republican president.

Switch Alabama to yellow, It's turning Libertarian. The most retarded State in America is starting to wake up.

Official OP faggot of the year.

honestly i dont want republicans to win jsut yet. People need to game theory this shit out. Republicans winning activates the left and makes the right go sleepy. The goal should be to breed fuming anger into the right while letting the left wreak shit so there can be no excuses. They are to blame for the problems.

a popular vote should work fine for presidential elections, but keep the senate for the rural states.

the power should be in the hands of congress, but a singular person is easier to identify with, but we all know that three letter agencies run the country anyway.

could not possibly give a shit about a national *****election*****

Attached: Joe-Biden-Donald-Trump-Stopthesteal-stop-the-steal-Voter-Fraud-VoterID-Voter-ID-High-Jump[1].jpg (335x474, 33.2K)

They'll steal it again. There will never be another republican president.

>there won't be an election when we're locked down for monkeypox and the omega variant of the Wu-Flu
FTFY

I'm afraid that your prediction will be right.
Both parties are shit.

That is a lot of fake votes you'll have to get away with, sure you can pull it off this time?

You are profoundly retarded.

Its cute people still think they actually elect who will he president

Thanks.

Attached: 0A0E8DBF-5F97-488C-A5C2-1F5BAA6D083A.jpg (256x256, 9.7K)

sage kill yourself Goldstein elections don't matter and you will never be a real agent, a real woman, and never have a real messiah

they didnt in 2020 why would they now??

Ukraine and abortion shitshow made some republicans and some dems look retarded.
Hold on this is gonna be a wild ride.

you will never be a real woman, faggot, nor a real agent nor have a real messiah

>Florida going Dem
>ever again
lol
lmao even
>there won't be an election when gas is $10
This is actually the more accurate prediction. We are headed towards the official, open one party state at a hundred miles per hour. It's more likely there won't even be an election in 2024.

Fuck off, faggot. Go dilate your wound and get out of my thread. Sick of your tranny freaks of nature.

Attached: F8F07746-46F1-48DC-A4B8-99E0C9961ED4.jpg (256x256, 11.71K)

>Its cute people still think they actually elect who will he president
It's cute that you think people don't elect the president and that the president actually matters and has any real power.