Phoenix on the cusp of summer is insane. 114 F (40 C) tomorrow and it's not even July yet...

Phoenix on the cusp of summer is insane. 114 F (40 C) tomorrow and it's not even July yet. It's a special time in the Southwest sprawl. You step outside with a gallon of water as the world literally steams off your body. A coyote rambles between alleys littered with illegal dumping. A mother, daughter version of desert white trash drive by in a beaten pickup truck from 1985 hauling concrete bricks from the back of a Fry's. Rows and rows of homeless living side by side one block down from literal Biltmore gated communities. Disaffected Mexican youth doing donuts in Hellcats in the park parking lot, while clueless white people play frisbee golf between olive and palm trees. Being accosted by prostitutes with sexual invitations. Everyone drives aggressively insane and scenes of accidents are a dime a dozen. The cars are beaten and broken. Everything is covered in a coat of sand and dust. Everyone's a little angry. It's in the air, and it's positively electric at night when the heat is still sweltering and people are on the prowl for a good time. It's a fucking nutbar vibe, but pretty fun at the same time. The desert is beautiful and I enjoy my pipe in the midst of literal hot dystopia, as the summertime approaches promising hotter times ahead.

Hot damn here we go, boys.

Attached: 1652938910034.jpg (1200x630, 129.63K)

Forgot the threat title
>Say something nice about your city

That was fucking beautiful and poetic, senpai.

Thanks, senpai.
> Also I meant 45 C not 40 C. It's a scorcher.

I wouldnt survive 45 ° C

I really like the new blade runner aswell

How do people live in Mexico if Phoenix is so hot?

You'd adjust. I'm from Hawaii originally and honestly 114 F dry just feels like a really humid day in Hawaii. It's not comfortable, and you actually might die if you go outside too long without properation, but in terms of subjective discomfort, you do what you need to do and you'll be fine.
lol
Mexico isn't as hot as the Sonora desert.

I'm assuming that is because of oceans on both sides?

Right here with you, user. It's hot as fuck and getting hotter. Prepare your anus....and get a goddamned pool, because that makes it all go away.

Mexico has elevation. I live in Southern Arizona near the border and it's 10 degrees cooler than PHX.

Nigga what if I told you that climates dont have borders like on maps. Kek.
Just look were the dessert starts and desserts end. Only like 10% of mexico is dessert maybe even less. I forget im dealing with 19yo kids sometimes.

Scottsdale is pretty nice desu. I have a pool too. And Ac. Just went outside and it's nice and balmy. Saw a shooting star.

Come out to Quartzsite, hotter than hell. Have to drive to California for a AMP handjob

My city is a shit hole. The biggest pile of shit there ever was. That's something.

Its hot in the desert?

Scottsdale parties, man, something to behold.

nice description, makes me want to visit the desert

Attached: Rain_in_the_Wah_Wah_Valley.jpg (1280x960, 154.87K)

Nice. I just pitched a baseball. Glad you saw it.

My anus is prepared, my friend. I love pain and this city is literal pain at 4 pm.
There it is. Weatherman user said it better than I could.
my man. how hot does it get in southern italy just cirous?
Scottsdale is dope, and good for my particular business. Though they host the annual Satanic Expo, and have all kinds of weird fucking history, so ....

The desert is amazing. The city is horrible. But don't visit the desert until at least the end of october. It's too damn hot until then. In early spring, like march and in fall and the beginning of winter like from october through december it's amazing.

Climate change for you, stupid mutts.
But keep listening to those right wing politicians and personalities (all paid off by big oil) who tell you it doesn't exist.

lol, you mentioning the Biltmore area got me. A mile away from crackhouses are multimillion dollar homes. Also with Summer comes the rise in exploded tires on the road, and people are either constantly either exhausted or in a fit of rage from the heat. I love this hellhole.

>I'm from Hawaii originally
You have no idea how sick it makes me to see you people in the wild
>NOOO YOU CAN'T JUST MOVE TO OR VISIT HAWAI'I EVER! DAT'S OUA AINA YOU HAOLE!!!
>Shuah is one beautiful day heah in Texas isn't it braddah!?
>t. Michael Aki'ilawe

Scottsdale's been overran by niggers, it's been going downhill for the last 5-10 years.

The American southwest has been a desert for thousands of years buddy. It's actually more moist than it used to be. Ask the Paiute, Pueblo, Yavapai, and Havasu about that. They'll tell you. The problem is the federal government is not allowing the southwest it's allotment of colorado river water. They are selling it to mexico instead.