NPC TEST

I'm being completely serious when I say that Michael Jackson is the ultimate litmus test for an NPC. If a person genuinely believes Michael Jackson was a child molester, then they have absolutely nothing of value to say or add to a conversation. I've yet to encounter any exception to this rule.

Attached: article-2230966-15F57EBA000005DC-520_634x760.jpg (442x530, 38.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V7YeaXO5DQk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Prove me wrong. You can't

Attached: images (1).jpg (1080x1440, 146.97K)

Michael Jackson was such a talented soul that God turned him white

Attached: 53E18ACF-8F61-4AC2-9F44-8884204C1BAB.jpg (865x526, 66.68K)

Jackson being a pedo is a little too on the nose.

True

Based

youtube.com/watch?v=V7YeaXO5DQk

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize"

Ironic OP, because it is the exact opposite of what you are trying to say. If someone does not automatically know MJ was a giant pedo, then they are an NPC.

Yep fine for years then names the jew in another hit song and all of a sudden "victims" come out of the wood works with outlandish stories about his child diddling slice of heaven mansion

Bump for interest. Red pill me on Michael

Found the kike

JEW ME, SUE ME
KICK ME, KIKE ME

Didn't he name (((them))) right before he got accused?

Its a very NPC kind of conclusion. The media told them it was true and Jackson was an eccentric weirdo so why not just assume he's a pedo because he's different.

Those kids can’t be biologically his

I agree with you. There’s even an HBO doc about it

Attached: 7C01E029-A360-4FB8-BA6B-63F97AA4F312.jpg (561x702, 27K)

>I agree with you. There’s even an (((HBO))) doc about it

Didn't HBO also make a doc about game of thrones?

they are, although they got a bit darker when they aged.

my theory is he didnt understand how any of that worked lel

Yep and I saw it on tv too. This place is so fucked up, I'm going back to redddit. These incels are retarded.

god i miss him like you wouldnt believe

No. He had one good album (Off The Wall), followed by a worse album (Thriller) and every album after that sold less and less. When he died nobody was buying his stuff, and his dancing eventually began to get tiresome.
He was a proven liar, a faggot, a drug addict, a nigger, and a pedo. Way to go Michael.

Twenty million dollars. Would you give someone that much cash if they FALSELY accused you?

jews are fucking SEETHING tonight

he left right before everything got bad

one of the medical witnesses apparently suggested as much.
>if you had seen what I had (down there) you'd have no doubt as to his .. inability in that arena (suggesting a horrific chemical castration)

How do you know, just intuition?

Kek

Admitted in an interview that he sleeps with young boys. What else do you need to know?

Uhhh. I'm a huge fan but he probably fooled around with kids a bit. I'm not sure what the definition of molester is, I don't think he ever made them uncomfortable and I don't think there was any penetrative sex.

Did he whip his dick out a few times? Probably

It didn't help how the so called (((victims))) came out after his death like cowards and evidence from a phone call shows that they were trying to drain as much money as possible.

Thank you MJ for your inspiration

Explain this, without any derp:

Actual lyrics from a song about his troubles:

Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
Jew me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me
Don't you black or white me

MJ is innocent.

The feds have a 98% conviction rate, they literally found nothing on him after a lengthy investigation. (inb4 celebrity special privilege)

Yes... there was creepy questionable stuff he has said and did. But he did NOT touch them kids.

Attached: mj.gif (270x203, 1003.16K)

Michael's soul was too pure to ever harm children. (((They))) took advantage and exploited his plutonic love for children to portray him as something he was not - basically what they actually are.

Michael was based as fuck, loved Hitler, saw (((them))) as the blood sucking leeches that they were and admired and respected White people enough to want to be just like them.

If MJ was a pedo, Caulkin and Feldman would’ve exposed him a long time ago. Especially Feldman who would’ve used the pedo angle to shill for TV, book, docco, and interview opportunities to make a ton of cash. This alone is enough proof to know MJ was clean. Was he a bit off, eccentric, and weird? Certainly. But look at his horrendous childhood and abuse by his father. Was he a pedophile abusing children at Neverland? Absolutely not.

JIDF is storming this thread to malign MJ for calling out the kikes

Born to a Jewish family Editor David Perel & Jim Mitteager from National Enquirer approached the witness and offered the Newts' father, Ronald Newt Sr., $200,000 to say that something happened between his kids and Jackson. And all he remembers about the man from The National Enquirer is that he wanted Bobby, then 18, to lie. "He said, 'Say he grabbed you on the butt. Say he grabbed you and touched you in any kind of way,'" Newt said. "He told us he took all these people down. Now he was going to take Michael down. That he would really destroy him. He told us he took all these other famous people down. All the major people that had scandals against them. He said, 'We take these people down. That's what we do.'" "My dad said these dudes are offering this money to take Michael Jackson down. And the guy [Mitteager] said, 'Say he touched you. All you have to do is say it. But you might have to take the stand. You might have to go on 'Oprah' in front of all these people.

You have to be prepared for this thing. Just say it. And we'll give you money,'" Newt said. The contract, written as a letter, says it's an agreement between the tabloid and the Newts for their exclusive story regarding "your relationship with and knowledge of Michael Jackson, and his sexuality, your knowledge of Michael Jackson's sexual contact and attempts at sexual contact with Robert Newt and others." Newt wrote "No Good Sucker" where they wanted his signature to go. "He was trying to coach me — if I decided to take the money, what would happen. He said 'You know, it's going to be a huge scandal. You'll probably have a lot of people not liking you. You're going to be famous!' But to me, you'd be ruined. And the truth is Michael didn't do anything even close to trying to molestation. "Wade is straight as they come. He's getting married. And nothing ever happened to him, either," Newt said.

This

His music videos were shocking filth
He was obviously a demented piece of sub human nigger filth in cahoots wiht the kikenvermin of Los Angeles
Anyone who comes here preaching his virtues is by extension filth himelf.

Attached: Neverland bodies.jpg (734x1463, 253.23K)

Michael jackson was destroyed cause he was in the way of the BLM narrative
same with Cosby, they were both taken down cause they could've stopped that shit in its tracks

he may not have touched kids based on hearsay but he did have two locked doors + a camera in between him/a kid, and any outside eyes at any point in his house

post the one image about the prosecutor changing his real name because it "sounded too Jewish"

Some say his father had him chemically castrated in order for him to keep his high-pitched voice and feminine traits. Keep him as a vocal cash cow.

MJ was a parentified child, who was not allowed to live his childhood fully. All his siblings were into the singing and dancing stuff.

There is a possibility to even speculate that he was molested by some fucking hollyweirdo casting guy when MJ was a child.

And you know what they say about "hurt people, hurt people", it's highly likely that he's a pedo. I mean, people gave up their child to this guy very easily because they were fans. And one male child even testified his penis colour, saying that it was blotched black and white. This is a child, not a grown up adult. So now you know MJ is not some innocent person. He's a child molestor, child rapist.

MJ loved Hitler. He a based good boy, nuff said.

He could have died rich if he had sold his hair to the military.
>That shit burns brighter and hotter than Isreali Phosphorus Rockets
t. Pepsi Executive

pretty based
not gonna lie I fell for the MJ meme and just ragged on him because southpark and everyone around me did

Please post nose

Sleeps as in lies in the same bed to them after reading stories and eating cookies in bed. Not sleeps as in has sex with them. Odd behavior for normally-adjusted men, but if you understand his childhood abuse and his desire to reclaim his childhood as an adult and ensure that other children had a wonderful childhood experience that he never had, it’s not such odd behavior anymore.

KICK ME KIKE ME DON'T YOU BLACK OR WHITE ME

>nigger that wanted to be white so bad he bleached himself and fucked lil white kids to try and blend in

Could you ask a harder question next time?

>be kike record company
>get called out on kikery by michael
>ruin michaels image in retaliation
>kill michael
>sell catalogue
>michael_is_pedo.exe
>buy back catalogue cheap
>”experts now agree mj was wrongfully accused!”
Cattle deserve what they get

the litmus test of NPCdom is caring about celebrities in the first place
congrats, you failed and belong in the exactly same category that you shit on

Is there an uncensored version out there? Not a MJ-fan, but this is based.

I sincerely believe the allegations are false. Michael Jackson is a weird guy due in large part to his abusive show biz upbringing, but I highly doubt he's a child molester. I think he simply failed to progress through the childhood phase due to arrested development and that's why he was so fixated on childhood and wonderment. Actual paedophiles are not this overt.