THE DOT IS RED

gcpdot.com/

I HAD A WIERD FEELING IN MY GUT AND I JUST CHECKED AND THE DOT IS RED

Attached: red.png (120x120, 15.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1VM2eLhvsSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kikes are about to do something.

ITS HAPPENING Any Forums GET IN HERE!!ยก!!!

Attached: 1654135038834.jpg (735x784, 75.48K)

the way this dot works is bullshit. i read the whitepaper. it would be more accurate if it just got its result from an AI trained on millions of Any Forums posts

Lick my Leaf Anus, fucking Serbian Nigger.

time to sleep

FUCK THERE'S RED DOTS FLYING OVER MY FLAGS

Hmm seems to being staying red for a while
I wonder if the dot is connected to CERN?

When is that ever not true though
So what does this indicate, any theories on why it occurs? Is there significant correlation between strong coherence and major events? And if so does this happen before, during, or after said event?

imagine it, an AI trained on millions of Any Forums posts and crosschecks the pattern of the posts with dates of important events, and uses them to predict when another important event will happen.

Must be the Jan 6th hearing. Also kikes and shitskins are uncharacteristically angry. Prepare for some big news.

it's over

the "Any Forums consciousness dot". measures our collective consciousness right before big events occur.

A mix of pol and the stock market

Another flag to add to my collection.

I imagine the kikes are going to have to pull another 9/11 event since their J6 bullshit failed and this country is spiraling out of control.

you could ferret out alot of truth from all the lies and projection democrats spit out

>not my problem

Attached: 31BD12F9-7BD2-4516-927B-B90FD012CE81.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

checked
like blue beans?

strong buy signal

Please don't strongly interpret the dot!

Watch the Seattle 2021 NYE show.

What does gold mean? Should I ponder buying gold instead of silver?

the global team is going to make "the China move" all of sudden, unexpectedly,experts say, "China's buncha assholes" and now you'll see Chan maneuvers which, as intended, will spark the globalists global fuckfest where we will have Brics against the jew pricks, which of course they are all the same thing and its just the globalist buying the world a coke and teaching it to live and sing in perfect harmony....YOU WILL EAT THE BUGS AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY

"THEY" HAVE BEEN TRAINING YOU FOR YEARS

youtube.com/watch?v=1VM2eLhvsSM

Attached: muh magic GCP schizo dot.jpg (680x680, 137.84K)

A RED DOT JUST FLEW OVER MY HOISE

Attached: 1653935955361.gif (498x440, 1.25M)

can you esckplain what read color means

I did, nothing happened. Are you talking about the gay screen saver at the end?