THIS MAN IS UNSTOPPABLE

Winning never stops!

>BTFO WIGGER
>BTFO TRANNIES
>BTFO WOMEN
>BTFO KEKSERVATIVES

He's Unstoppable. You cannot do shit about it tranny wiggers

Attached: images (13).jpg (554x554, 28.52K)

It was afternoon that day when I was walking through the streets of America when I saw a young man dressed in a black suit and dark pants. When you look at it closely, you can determine that it was made of proper and sturdy materials fit for professional use.

His face and physique, if you are familiar with the variations of ethnicities in both Asia and Europe, were of Mediterranean descent — likely Italians or Spaniards. His tie was slanted to the side of his coat while, on his left hand, he was carrying a blue-colored banner containing two capitalized letters of "AF" in bold and emphasized form. The flag that he is carrying can be compared to the flag of the 4th century Christian Roman Imperium, called the labarum, which they carried on the battlefields.

He was holding his flag over his shoulder with his left hand while the crowd on the street heckled him.

"Mexican mutt" "repressed homo" "Cum hunter" "Awww, living in mommy’s basement are you" "fag" "glownigger"

These are only some of the words that came out of the mouths of these congested people that seemed to be composed of many ethnicities and bodily physiques that can be likened to a cow or a wild boar or sometimes even composed of societal sexual deviants. I think I even saw some of the people here with shades and suits that looked too damn suspicious. It was probably the FBI waiting for him to lash out and arrest him.

But he was unhindered. The Mediterranean-nay American man kept speaking as if the sounds that came out of their mouths didn’t even bother him. I can almost tell that the reputation of this man took a heavy beating compared to others.

So, after the crowd dispersed, leaving the man all alone, I approached him.

"Do you need help, sir?" I asked in English, of course, using a proper American Anglo-Saxon accent, though still unperfect due to my cultural disposition.

He immediately looked at me. He seemed to be tense and surprised about why a foreigner was even concerned about him.
>>cont

Attached: images (10).jpg (495x619, 39.13K)

Cont.
But he immediately relaxed after he saw me and heard my question.

"Nah, this was merely a setback. Even when the Sanhedrin forced him to, Jesus Christ didn't give up. What right do I have todo the opposite? " He answered me with a cynical yet amused tone.

"How long are you doing this, sir?" I asked because I was interested. He's probably done this many times already.

"I’ve been in this battle for almost 5 years. I have many enemies, many betrayals, many failures, but few victories. " He said this to me with a sad expression on his face. Though he smiled immediately after that.

"Good sir, isn't it time to give up? I can already tell, especially reading the current political climate of this country, that your stance is politically incorrect." I said with a persuading voice as I could not comprehend what drove this man to continue.

"Tell me, young boy from... what country are you again?" He asked me with a raised eyebrow.

"Philippines, sir" I answered almost immediately.

"BASED! Nah, just kidding, anyway... " He said this to me while laughing.

"I will ask you one question, flip brother." He said it to me seriously.

"Umm, what is it, good sir?" I immediately supplanted.

"Did Atlas, while he was carrying the weight of the world, shrugged?" He immediately hit me with a question that I was not prepared for.

"I do not actually know, sir.But many of the contemporaries accused him of giving up and shrugging. "I remember my lessons of Greek mythology in my 10th grade. Of course, I remember Atlas.

"On the contrary, my boy. Despite their accusations, Atlas…..did not shrugged." He spoke with a firm tone and a solemn expression.

"Anyway, I think it's time for you to go. The crowd hecklers are here again. But thanks for the support though, I appreciate it. You are based for a Southeast Asian." He said to me while smiling.

Attached: images (17).jpg (739x415, 48.31K)

Cont.
"It was nice to meet you, sir. You gave me some words to contemplate this day" I said to him as he walked away to continue his speech. His only response to my declaration was to raise his right hand to me (because he was holding his flag in his left hand) with an "ok" or "joint" sign. Either way, it can be interchanged depending on the situation.

Then after that, he continues his usual speech despite the hecklings of the degenerates, Marxists, liberals, and all other sorts of dregs that you can find during the twilight of civilization.

As I walked away, I contemplated the words that this man said. There are some things that are still not clarified for me. So, what I planned to do was to walk back and ask the man again. Maybe he will be more specific.

But then, as I looked back and prepared to walk back, I was hit by something unnatural that made my brain say ‘what?’ Then, as I looked at his back while he was bravely facing the crowd… I decided not to walk back.

Because I've already got my answer.

Because when I caught sight of his back once more,

At that very moment…

I understood his answer…

After all…

his back…

Was strong.

A back that never breaks.

Attached: images (3).jpg (739x415, 27.01K)

No one cares about this irrelevant try hard astroturfed zoomer kike controlled OP who has multiple gay shill threads filled with fake comments from their chat script at all times. These kike parasites desperately want you to pay attention to shabbos and kike “e-celebs” while sliding the board and astroturfing kikes as your leaders. This is just one example of a shill op currently taking place.

I’m just gonna leave this here

Attached: 3E14E71F-91B7-487E-AB24-31FD66103BEC.jpg (750x800, 181.22K)

Literal tranny projection holy shit. Where did your groomer touched you?

Twitter trannies vs people banned from twitter for being far rich exremists. Leftists win every time

Meh, simple setback

Only a homosexual buttfucked as a child would post these daily gay threads about this ABSOLUTE NOBODY LOSER FAGGOT "E-CELEB" SPIC FAGGOTES.
I'm praying for you, OP.

Holy shit... I only literally posted Based Nick and you're seething. Projecting too to boot. Are you a tranny?

Is he brave enough to debate a member of the ccp?

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

when a boomer with cancer kicks your ass so hard you have to spam Any Forums for months to cope. sad.

Actually with him it's just
>B trannies

>obsessed with this tiny faggot
>makes 8 dozen posts about Spic Faggotes daily
Fuck off bot, you will never be a woman. You have no ovaries of eggs.

>E-CELEB INTENSIFIES

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-11 2.13.19 AM.png (441x423, 131.5K)

Literal projection holy shit. Don't take those hormone pills and go to therapy

He's got a faggot voice akin to Brian Stelter. Sage

Attached: download (6).jpg (256x256, 8.12K)

>Be a wigger
>Be a degenerate materialist
>Contribute nothing
>No coherent movement whatsoever

>Be a Catholic Nationalist
>Invokes spiritual support and moral courage
>Dress professionally
>Does not act like a nigger in cracker skin
>Obtain support from the minorities in the congress
>Actually gain traction regarding your ideas.

Keep crying about BBC while Chad Nick is keeping up the good fight.

Attached: two sides of AF.jpg (963x733, 196.78K)

Daily reminder that all e-celebs and their worshippers are mentally ill.

Nick is literally a nigger loving fagget.