So if you lived on a lake in Florida for ten years

... and don't know how to fish - is this patrician or just dumb. Asking for a friend. Pretty sure I can catch the little lizards and maybe some squirrels with a net if the habbening bhabbens but idk would be nice to eat fish. Political because famine.

Attached: jen con.jpg (574x717, 49.54K)

As luck would have it, I lived on a lake in Florida for ten years and don't know how to fish. Therefore, it is patrician and not dumb.

Maybe consider learning to fish, you fucking retard. Then consider learning how to gut and clean and cook the fish so you don't get dysentery.

What is "learning to fish"? Other than fly fishing, fishing is pretty natural and easy

nope stick to lizards and starving you swamp niggers

the fish hide man and you need the right jig or cricket - all i know

I lived next to 2 ponds in Florida for 2 months as a 5 year old and learned to fish. Is there even a skill to it past not stabbing yourself with the hook.

She was hot until she became anorexic and drug addicted.

Literally just put a worm on a hook and string and if a fish bites pull it up.
Literally even nigger cavemen can do this shit without thinking.

I fish in florida.
What you are going to need for pond fishing can all be found at walmart.
You want the shakespeare microseries ultra light rod and reel combo. Should be about $25
There is a fridge next to the gun and ammo section with worms in containers.
Make sure to open the containers before you buy to see the worms are alive and there no mold.
The hook you need is an abeerdeen panfish hook.
You are going to be targetting panfish which are commonly things like bluegill and crappie.
The last two things you are going to need are a bobber and splitshot.
Once you get all this watch youtube videos on panfish setups.

Attached: burugiru.jpg (1479x1682, 527.23K)

>if a fish bites

and therein lies the problem you jungle slant. NOTHING worse than a goddamned Laotian.

How can you not know how to fish.
It's basic problem solving.
If I give you the items required and you can't figure out how to get a fish out then you are retarded.

yes crappie (specks) are what I have learned are the best eating. sounds like good advice. Fuck that Laotian prick.

Attached: nb.jpg (462x577, 75.08K)

No. You can just drop live bait on a hook in and catch it.

If you want to trick larger more predatory fish into biting then you use some larger lures that require reeling and maybe the slightest bit of technique.

Why is she so ugly?

This guy knows what's up. Bonus for the aberdeen hook tip for panfish... little fuckers will swallow short shank hooks.

I'm in NC...fished all my life but just got my first jon boat in my 50s. No more shore fishing and feeding the mosquitos for this boy.

Filling up the freezer soon with catfish/crappie/bream

Attached: 1602695928919.jpg (534x576, 52.89K)

would still cum inside unprotected and unannounced

I miss Maddy, GPT-3

Bro. easy on the JenCon posting. I've already dorked off 3 times today. Not sure a 4th is possible at my age. Ghost jizz mayhaps.

It's called patience, zoomer. It's not like your le epic smartphone, they don't always bite. You need to pay attention to the weather and time of day

Would my cock melt while saturated in her evil jew pussy juices? I have a chance bros.

I want to empty her perky fat tits.

don't infect me with your gay bruh

Attached: natnap totally normal.jpg (410x416, 161.85K)

I live near a giant lake and know how to fish and could probably muddle through cleaning and filleting one remembered from childhood, certainly cook it.
Problem is one lake can't actually serve the need of our scales of population so it's a dumb libertarian armageddon pipe dream and I'm only in a moderately settled rural area.

We have large herds of deer too and I'm not even sure both deer and fish combined could sustain our local population. Might be ok as a supplement in a depressed food scenario though or if we just take it all warlord style and leave many other people to starve. This brings up storage and stuff in low power scenarios.

Hunting the deer would be easy since they're nearly domesticated and wander right up, I only have a pamphlet on field dressing one though haha.
If you're in florida you'd better learn to eat snake, gator and possibly opossum too because of the population scale issue.