You will live to see the day that mainstream liberals are worshipping the spawn of dick cheney

>you will live to see the day that mainstream liberals are worshipping the spawn of dick cheney
lol

Attached: gettyimages-1388272356_sq-048911ac1f736a8acf6d1663e8a67961300560c0-s800-c85.jpg (800x800, 135.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q_wstN5TclI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. We're not worshipping her. No clue why you'd say that. She's a republican and a capitalist. She is doing good on the january 6th committee though

youtube.com/watch?v=q_wstN5TclI

they have no principles

sycophant cope

>No clue why you'd say that
It's like Mueller 2.0 at this point. You fags truly have nothing but "orange man bad" it's hilarious

i hope she gets raped by a nigger

It's nothing to do with the Mueller probe, it has to do with the way you all tried to overthrow democracy in the wake of the 2020 election

Doesnt help that Uncle Joe is doing a historically bad job. They have to trot out muh orange hitler propaganda nonsense

You will live to see wonders beyond your wildest comprehension in Clown Hell.

In 2016 you retards were saying Russians hacked the election and rigged it against Shillary

Yeah I dunno who "you retards" are. I guess you're referring to me, even though you're just making stuff up about me, but whatever. I think the motive behind the Mueller probe is that democrats believe in democracy and you've stolen 2 elections in the 21st century via the electoral college. The electoral college doesn't mean anything to us. It's not viable or legitimate. It's a symbol of rightwing oppression to us. It's a symbol of just how much the right doesn't believe in democracy

I wonder if you’ll say that when she is forced to switch parties and pelosi starts handing her appointments for existing

>completely deflects and moves on to the electoral college which had nothing to do with the probe

I bet you're going to deny you ever supported lockdowns and vaccine mandates. Good thing that you're going to die soon from the vax.

would anyway

>muh democracy
The fact sodomites are allowed to vote immediately delegitimizes the entire thing

There were several left wing attacks after Trump won, not a single perpetrator was tried at the federal level as an insurrectionist. The police let in a bunch of boomers who took a free tour of the capitol? Every single one is being tried or they’re attempting to connect them to charges of insurrection. You retards pulled the same shit in 2016 and you’re only mad because the morons in the DNC thought the anti-logic brainwashing had been more effective than it was and flipped out when people actually showed up to demand the election be investigated before it is certified

You idiot they're using her as much as she's using them. She's making the smart play. Indicting Trump is easy theater guaranteed simping on both sides. OP is the dumb one.

Attached: 1603672668976.gif (150x148, 929.73K)

No one stormed the capitol building after Trump won. Are you claiming they did? It didn't happen. Nothing even comparable to that happened. That said, to us on the left it's democracy that matters. Trump didn't win the 2016 election democratically, so riot away. We support those riots because we support democracy

>No one stormed the capitol building after Trump won. Are you claiming they did? It didn't happen. Nothing even comparable to that happened. That said, to us on the left it's democracy that matters. Trump didn't win the 2016 election democratically, so riot away. We support those riots because we support democracy
You know, democracy is everything to us. We're all living under your thumb, from our perspective. We're all living under your oppression and tyranny with no even basic right to an equal vote

Attached: republicans.jpg (1216x1686, 279.05K)

Literally kill yourself, mentally ill house nigger.

dont care democrap, get fucked

You let noncitizens vote therefore every election is illegitimate by the oldest democratic standards (Athens). You only hate the EC because you though bringing in illegals and handing them voter IDs would guarantee victory but the EC calls your bullshit

Your missing the point of
>all republicans are supposed to be "white supremacist capitalist bastards who only give the rich tax breaks and momey"
But oh look this one is being praised by the left
You have neos on both sides (typically called rinos)

Fact. Boomer liberals I work with love this bitch lol. Shame a few of them are slowly dying from blot clots as I type this. At least they got "boosted"

Attached: QgoPXOUrZ9XJ.gif (1200x525, 430.44K)

>It's a symbol of just how much the right doesn't believe in democracy
The United States is not a democracy
It is a constitutional republic
The reason being, democracy is three wolves and a sheep deciding what's for dinner
If you argue for a pure democracy, you are arguing to destroy all minorities

He's trolling Yoshie.

It's a Republic, you stupid faggot

You don't even know how much of a stupid faggot you are, stupid faggot.