The end of anti-semitism

This was dropped as a promoted tweet in my timeline, go figure. Have the Jews called everything and everyone an anti-semite and the accusation has lost its meaning? Yes, according to Jews.

twitter.com/lauder_ronald/status/1535055169473236992?s=21&t=0aLdFumltmwz7GFEki-YIQ

Attached: 7F5503CF-0101-4C12-A37F-104D9CBC9244.jpg (828x834, 478.82K)

Judaism is LITERALLY satanism.
Jewish supremacy must be eradicated from the face of the earth even if it means burning the last jew alive for their unbelievably prolific crimes against the gentiles.

Here's a story. Was told in fruitless career search "Can't hire you due to our no whites affirmative action rules." Get involved in politics against affirmative action. Jews appear. Claim "You're an antisemite!"..... ??? Had never mentioned Jews. Always assumed Jews were also white and losers by affirmative action. Eventually figured it out. Yes, affirmative action is a Jewish scam. But also came to understand Jews. Don't support any of their agenda without mentioning them and you're on their radar as an "antisemite". Abortion, affirmative action, immigration, mideast wars, gay rights, age of consent, rap music, interracial sex.... things claimed to have nothing to do with Jews, don't support it when the Jews are pushing it whether you know they are or not, you're an "antisemite".

Is this the infamous ai?

after learning on them over the last one and half years i'd unironically shuffle jews into an oven or run a concentration camp without remorse

a self hating jew

Fuck is wrong with his eyes old man is dying

always the first one to throw stones, they is.

the internet is dead.

rip

I don't get it man, they've spent all of their time since the founding of their state falsifying all of the countries they've relied on for survival over hundreds of years.. Judaism has lost it's meaning without Christianity.

ah hes just an old man, probably tired from talking about antisemitism his entire life.

if i was president of america, i would nuke jew york, israel, and then kill myself

>our attempt to shame and socially outcast dissidents to our social engineering isn't working
These demons have no shame but then again they are demons
for the record i am anti-jewish supremacy

You'd have access to a lot of nukes. Go wild, and do all of that in one shot.

Normies don't even think of the Jews as people. To them they are "The Jews".

Spring 2003. There's a thread on Fucked Company, Kiwis's Astroglide on the attack on the WTC in NY City.

I say; " so two planes hit two buildings and they collapsed, what's the big deal?
Somebody posts Solomon tower collapsing. So I said "WTF I never saw that. How is that possible? That's an obvious demolition job"

Some little rat pops into the thread, quotes me and says "You're an antisemite".

kek.

Embarrassed? Hell no! Now I am proud to be called antisemitic. In fact, I'm a bit embarrassed if people fail to notice it.

The term "semitism" needs to be popularized as the jewish equivalent to the "social construct of whiteness" that judeo-leftists use. Just play all their games.
>Semitism must be destroyed
>Oh, we aren't advocating genocide
>Semitism is a social construct created to defend a system of power and privilege and herp derp durr
This puts them in an extremely uncomfortable position, since it's very difficult to argue against without implicitly admitting that "anti-whiteness" is actually advocating genocide. If they admit that the social construct stuff is bullshit and they do just want to exterminate whites, then whites can just point to them admitting this any time someone tries to pull the social construct card in the future. If they don't debunk the social construct meme then they can't really claim genocidal intent, and normies will feel more comfortable pushing.

Just take quotes from noel ignatiev etc and reaplce "whiteness" with "semitism" etc.

Another reason this is super powerful is because it further weakens the term "antisemitism". Most people don't see anything immoral in opposing an ideology, so if how they hear the term "antisemitism" changes from "anti semite" + "ism" (an ideology advocating genocide = scary to normies) to "anti" + "semitism" (opposition to the system of jewish privilege = comfy to normies) they will feel much more comfortable taking those first steps.

Why, yes! I AM anti-semitic. Thanks for noticing.

Attached: giga chad nazi.jpg (680x785, 54.19K)

Glad to know my efforts were not in vain

For example pic related.
Use this exact same rhetorical style, but substituting anything referencing whites or whiteness or the white race etc with a corresponding term referencing jewish racial identity.

The point of this isn't to passive-aggressively highlight hypocrisy:
>Can you imagine if the tables were flipped!?!?
etc, but to actually open up an avenue for attack. You can just employ this rhetoric to directly call for genocide etc, then fall back to
>It's just a social construct bro
when they start trying to counterattack. The only way they can successfully counterattack is to deconstruct their own rhetorical tactics, which then juts admits to the world that they were advocating white genocide all along.

>Semitism is a form of racial oppression
>Treason to Semitism is loyalty to humanity
>The goal of abolishing the Jewish People is on its face so desirable that some may find it hard to believe that it could incur any opposition other than from committed Zionists
The task is to bring the majority together in such a way that it makes it impossible for the legacy of Semitism to continue to reproduce itself

This naturally gets other white people on your side too, since if they initially find it offensive, once they learn that it's all just a find and replace of something targeting them with the same vitriol, they will naturally see themselves as the defender, and once you can get someone to see themselves as the defender they are much more willing to take their own side.

Attached: ignatiev_52.png (776x498, 206.11K)

>faggot calls me a racist
>Thank you for noticing, faggot. I work really hard to be good at it.
>Doesn't know how to respond
kikes and faggots always expect you to deny being racist/antisemitic/faggot-or-tranny-hating in reality, because it always goes that way on twitter/jewtube/whatever digital faggotspace they use. When you welcome the label instead, they unironically completely shut down and have zero idea how to continue their tirade. I have done this before without consequence and it is hysterical to watch them try to come up with a witty response