I think most white mass shooters are victims. of bullying. extreme and unwarranted amounts of it...

i think most white mass shooters are victims. of bullying. extreme and unwarranted amounts of it, and would be otherwise good people had it not occurred. i will never do a mass shooting or any crime but i speak from experience. these looks they have in their eyes are the look i have in my own eyes, and i call it "beaten dog syndrome".

Attached: file.png (300x168, 80.12K)

and they are only getting revenge on their oppressors. people torture them for 18-30 years of living hell and they snap for 1 hour, but somehow its their fault.

Fuck you.

i think you just don't understand.

I think you are a limp wrist faggot.

the bullying im describing goes far beyond the pussy shit you experienced as "bullying"

Why are you projecting your own problems in this blogpost. I literally don't care what you think. No one does.

>are victims. of bullying. extreme and unwarranted amounts of it, and would be otherwise good people had it not occurred.
Correct.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 51.22K)

You are a little bitch too.

how the fuck the other two the same as the first one

you gave me a (You) and i feel validation from those, simple as that

You are pitiful and pathetic.
Change that.

Go fuck yourself nigger don't ever put that faggot shit on Dylann Roof again.
It was a political assassination. Rest in piss Clementa Pinkney.

Posts all JEWS

Okay, faggot

The world is an awful place that ruins people. I have noticed a strange change in myself. When I was a kid and even a young adult, whenever I had a nightmare where a person/monster came towards me to attack I would just close my eyes in fear, waiting passively for whatever they were about to do to me, and wake up in panic. Now whenever it happens, I actively reach out and begin attacking them back in a rage as they near me.

You can say it’s based or whatever but I feel like I’ve lost my innocence through constantly experiencing the negatives of the world, including but definitely not limited to bullying. I used to be a gentle soul that never wanted to hurt anyone and now subconsciously it seems like I can’t wait to do so. Last night I even dreamed of choking 2 people to death and then fleeing the scene. I can definitely see how this feeling could eventually manifest in some people as real physical violence. Something is very fucking wrong with “society” today.

You’re not the only one, user. What you stated is a common experience amongst “soft souls” who eventually lose patience with humanity, why can’t people be as altruistic as myself? This combination of disappointment, sadness, and disbelief commonly manifests into intolerance and rage in people like this even though it is rarely acted on. Hence your mind purging it out subconsciously in your dreams.

interesting. i had a dream last night that Sam Hyde angrily strangled me to death while yelling obscenities and spitting in my face.

Athrism to blame. Afhanistan has no atheism, has guns, has nonschool shootings at religiously consistent schools. I just solved the school shooting mystery.

They took God out of thr classroom and replaced Him with HELL.

why do retarded people like you exist

You will do whatever daddy tells you, lest you get another beating. Understand? You came here, to Any Forums, to declare that "you won't do a mass shooting," in the very face of those Anons who have radicalized so many mass shooters that the MSM begs for this site to be shut down forever! Who do you think you are?

One more word out of you and I'll mind rape you into not just one mass shooting but a series of them; targeting kikes in multiple nations - you'll go down in history as the first multinational mass shooter.

Attached: 1654208546443.jpg (420x309, 23.26K)

A few mass shooters are/were Jews or halfling Jews.

Attached: 7b9.png (600x884, 907.25K)