Why did beards explode in popularity in the past couple years...

Why did beards explode in popularity in the past couple years? There used to be a time when not being clean shaven was unprofessional.

Is it just men trying to find some masculinity?

Attached: xbigwesx-how-to-shape-a-beard--e1544729078585[1].jpg (1079x1079, 72.9K)

Yes masculinity is a trend/consumer product now

>Is it just men trying to find some masculinity?
yeah leftoids believed in a goofy tv advertisment version of masculinity that involves LARPing as a lumberjack or strongman from the 1920s or whatever. last i checked that stuff hit its peak like 7-10 years ago though, so i guess the beards just stuck around. helps hide their weak flabby jawlines, i guess

Veterans having what they were never allowed. And people copying them.

>picrel
because I'm trying to emulate my heroes.

Attached: theorthodoxlogos-20220430-0001.jpg (1440x1440, 211.59K)

more people are jawlets these days

Attached: mkjljl.png (956x860, 1.28M)

islamisation

People are fatter now and trying to hide their double chins. Having a beard or not having a beard was once just a fashion choice. Now it is the man version of makeup.

Facial hair trends wax and wane since time immemorial the Greeks loved a good beard the Roman's shaved

they can sell shit for mending it

Yeah I remember in high school there was this huge obsession with lumberjacks. Often by the softest kids.

I read an article that used google trends to show how beards first started in Tennessee and Texas from returning Iraq war veterans.

I will always ask the retards who look like pic related why they are wearing their hair upside down.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 7.55K)

Because of chinlets

I have a beard simply because I like how it looks and because it makes betas who can't even grow them seethe.
>Yes masculinity is a trend/consumer product now
As if beards haven't been trendy before.

I have a gunshot wound on the right side of my face. A thirty eight round got stuck in my jawbone and teeth. It looks gross. I also get way more pussy with the beard than I did without it. Bitches love them.

chinlets

Attached: 1643469949149.png (811x1080, 1.16M)

The people who the Catholic church most feared were the bearded Cathedral builders. They tried to make the craftsmen shave at one point, and they said, "Try to make us and we'll burn every church to the ground."

>t.low test

I really just hate shaving

Facial hair becomes more popular in tougher economies

Faggots like to keep their dried cum collection in them

Same reason axe throwing parlors have opened up in every gentrified hipster neighborhood. Its effeminate men trying to pretend they aren't.

Kek
Jewlets

Attached: 1511538132152.jpg (963x1024, 99.98K)

that's enough info for someone to track you down with via medical records.
you should be less specific, faggot.

I don't know but fuck am I glad they're more acceptable now. My beard hides my twink face.

Also fatties who want to hide their double chins.

This really is it. I’ve shaved 2 or 3 times since I got out of the marines in 2014. The last time was 2017. My beard kinda looks like that one.

thank the turks

Attached: can-yaman-special-shooting.jpg (1080x1350, 207.3K)

this, and because most people are mindless consumers that copy whatever celebrities do.
the lumbersexual fad was fucking gay as shit, yet all of these clones had the same hairstyle and beard done and looked like complete aids vectors.

Beards have now become the symbol of nu-males and basedboy faggots. I'm back at clean shaven.