Zoomer wagie kills 3 boomer co-workers during break

>The suspect in the shooting deaths of three men in the break room of a Maryland concrete plant on June 9 has been named as 23-year-old Joe Louis Esquivel.
>According to police, Esquivel was an employee at Columbia Machine and is a resident of Hedgesville, West Virginia.
>Prior to the shooting, Esquivel showed up for work at his usual time to work his shift.
>With most of his workday completed, he went to his car, retrieved a gun and began his attack, authorities said.
>During a search of his home, investigators retrieved more firearms, the sheriff's office said. The weapon used in the attack was a semi-automatic handgun.
>The suspect's mother told NBC Washington in an interview that she hasn't spoken to her son since the shooting and has no idea what his motives were. She added that she didn't know of any issues that he had work.

Attached: DEC7E4C6-B692-4881-BEA6-79101D56122F.jpg (828x914, 213.79K)

From one cagie to another.

at least he finished his shift

>Esquivel
Dios mio
Mexicans explain now

So this is why that story went quiet

>Yes sir I'll get on it right after break.

>spic kills white men
I wonder if white people will take revenge

You know those rednecks were harassing the spit out of him daily. They had it coming and got what they deserved. I’m glad they’re dead.

jabbed?

>zoomer spic can't handle the bants and sperged
why are wetbacks like this?

You jews are like flies to shit.

They should see if he had been watching any MSNBC or CNN shows regularly or recently. I heard that conspiracy theorists like these can radicalize people.

Attached: untitergregled.png (590x421, 340.83K)

Lol, probably made fun of him for looking like a fag who's touches kids, usually rednecks say the craziest shit to people and think nothin will happen r v4d y

>The bants
>Tradies

What tradies do qualifies for abuse.
It's not even bants it's straight up buying and hazing. Bants they do among themeselves iand tough luck if you happen to not fit in

fpfp. Gen Z is destined to live in a cell.

good. i can tell it was justified because you can tell this kid was bullied hard and you can tell the other 3 guys are bullies. it's all in the eyes and other physical features. i am convinced they got what they asked for.

It's not fair Fox News brought the day's equivalent of a handgun.

Gonna take a thousand more mass shooters before spics catch up with mayo monkeys.

>>White kid gets car taken away, shoots up nigger school

Anyone being bullied at work is going to snap unless something is done. Obviously HR and management didn’t care and the harassment continued. He probably was going to quit anyway and said fuck it. Why let the bullies prosper or remain only to make miserable for the next victim. He did society a favor by taking out the trash.

There's a world of difference between bants and the straight up abuse boomers call bants.

never. whites fetishize their own genocide. and the ones who dont are dogshit cowards.

>With most of his workday completed
Kek. Didn't think this one though

Attached: 1639737823114.jpg (1024x819, 139.97K)

Yep. Agree 100%.

Attached: 918955EF-83FF-4AC9-BE47-181D66ED45EE.jpg (318x159, 9.21K)