Do you think if trump would have been elected Russia would have invaded Ukraine?

Do you think if trump would have been elected Russia would have invaded Ukraine?

Are the American people responsible for ukrainias suffering?

Attached: picdump_kw13_2022-113.jpg (640x359, 74.1K)

>Are the American people responsible
Yes

he was elected

Let Russia kill the enemies of humanity..

What better reason to slow play the action here at home? It's actually very well coordinated..

Now [they] fight a superior force in Ukraine.. and a hidden force at home.. this is perfect.

You guys really are fucking stupid. Such things are beyond your abilities.. that's why they work.

Azov have removed all insignia traceable to WW2 from their uniforms, acting themselves.
ZELINSKY SET THEM UP
he is gloating that ukrainian does NOT belong to ukrainians and that he is going to replace blue eyed blonde people with blacks, asians and jews to create
>a new Babylon
out of ukraine. As thry are dying and need replacing, he says.
His fellow hand wringers said that this is
>romantic
But since it did not go down well and since is the truth after all they are now hiding and censoring zelinsky’s confession.
The jannies will delete this thread after it goes to the archive, when they suppose nobody will notice them censoring. Nobody works for free.

Attached: EEC23D83-8543-478C-9C5C-3045DE0BD59D.jpg (1024x704, 120.44K)

MODERN CARS HAVE ANTI SIPHON VALVES

BUT YOU CAN HOTWIRE THE FUEL PUMP FROM ITS RELAY TERMINALS AND PUT A HOSE ON THE FUEL RAIL

Yes during the Obama admin Biden helped the color revolution to overthrow the Russia favorable government in Ukraine. Because of that and his feckless leadership and continued funding we have a war in Ukraine.

who cares

Not a chance. The war is a proxy war by the US and it's what Biden's handlers wanted. Trump was the 1st president sine Reagan not to invade another country.

Also, look at stocks in US weapons manufacturers, going through the roof whilst all others decline

Russia was planning the invasion for years, once the prices on oil skyrocketed it was time to make a move. Boden or Trump it wouldn't matter.

Seeing white women with niggers is gross.

no, russia invaded because of the obama/biden swamp. it all started with them

Yes because Russia still invaded parts of Ukriaine and took over a city during Trumps 4 years and he said nothing nor cared.

>the American people

only the dead ones. everyone else voted trump.

>Do you think if trump would have been elected Russia would have invaded Ukraine?
Trump is pro Russian, so yeah.

Maybe not. Trump was very buddy buddy with Putin. But Trump was also such a wildcard, nobody knew what to expect.
>Casually drones an Iranian general
what a chad

Look at those tiddies. I wish that hose was my dick.

And took over a city?

Yeah if anything I would say it was worse for Putin with Trump not be reelected. Tensions between US and EU would be pretty strained because I'd assume Trump would try to avoid conflict with Russia including sanctions.

Attached: KeXWnp.gif (360x270, 888.64K)

I still wouldn't care either way

HAHA Ukrainian men dying so that women can have equal rights is just about the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

people around the world were legit terrified of trump
so i dont think putin would have invaded with trump around

just imagine the tweets alone

I'd let her suck my hose for some gas if you get my drift.
I'm saying she can suck my dick in exchange for gasoline.

They also could've waited to see how the French elections play out, but he probably didn't want to risk it and wait for the next year.

>Do you think if trump would have been elected Russia would have invaded Ukraine?
No, Trump would have just agreed to ban Ukraine from NATO, simple as that.

Possibly. Wheels were in motion for it well before Donald's administration. The question is whether it could have been negotiated away temporarily via some agreement. I lean towards thinking Russia still would have gone ahead with it.
True.

>Russia still invaded parts of Ukriaine and took over a city during Trumps 4 years

yeah wrong, faggot shill.

would, fuck all else