Genocide of psychopaths

You think it is possible to determine who is a psychopath from
birth, the way they do with retards. and force abort them? maybe white hats have a disease that specifically targets psychopaths the way they have the vax specifically targetting ACE2 receptors. The discussion of this yesterday here got me thinking. It solves almost all society's problems. There is zero downside.

Attached: 272582A0-CB8E-412E-B1CA-CF9678FB944E.jpg (1280x720, 65.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hon3AzMO6vs
youtu.be/MKIaS0lh-uo
youtu.be/UIxTFKpBSSw
youtu.be/3RsCp-sVl20
youtube.com/watch?v=rYOk5sQInt4
youtu.be/pd7DnY0fl5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You’d be killing a lot of minorities and women if you did that.

Let's throw sociopaths into the program, too.

Psychopaths will not destroy other psychopaths unless it benefits them.
As a rule, they like to exploit people and manipulate people.
Anything that can be turned will be turned.
Even other psychopaths if it's beneficial.
The more intelligent ones will have enough awareness to not target themselves even incidentally.
They usually have just enough self-preservation instinct to not an hero.
youtu.be/Hon3AzMO6vs

Attached: without_conscience.jpg (322x500, 38.71K)

Sure it would be extremely possible, even simple.

Create a testing environment for children at age 4 or 6 or around there, and give them a few innocuous tests. Building blocks, simple math, etc.

Then give them a field mouse in a cage and hand them a knife and tell them to slice off the feet. Measure hesitancy time.

>psychopath = psyche / pathos = mind / disease
>sociopath = socio / pathos = society / disease
What you're suggesting is that the bad actor is not responsible for his actions.
Society is to blame.
"Don't blame me. Blame society."
This is the core of a shit load of Jewish programming.
youtu.be/MKIaS0lh-uo

Attached: 1613166581850.jpg (833x605, 292.36K)

Look i dont know the jargon I just want politicians, CEOs, bankers, and other manipulative, amoral fucks to be gone.

No idea about the bioweapon but sole of the genetics behind this are known and they have dozens of objective symptoms too.
The mass of idiots, minions and cluster Bs always ruined any attempt to get rid of those african apeman.

That’s interesting, the original name for criminal homos was always psychopathy.
So sociopathy doesn’t exist and “situational psychopathy”, if real and not dindu nuffins, is sociopathy (it isn’t a mental illness by the way).

I made a thread the other day titled "Psychopaths are the reason that politics sucks", maybe that was the one
Men were vigilant against psychopaths and killed and exiled them for 1000s of years until the modern era of softness
I wonder what age a boy would need to reach before that action would be taken for psychopath tendencies?
I believe the US constitution and its ideals are pretty good, and I dislike the way that psychology acts on generalizations about people
I think some psychopaths are content working for Facebook and coming home to a hot wife and playing vidya, they don't all grow up to megalomaniacs who want unlimited power and to cause pain to others
If we could test them in the womb then many parents would choose to abort, and those kinds of abortions should be legal (like any major deformity) even if slut abortions are not legal
I would like to see how far we could get with widespread awareness of the psychopath problem and men returning to vigilance
I get that it is tempting to imagine them no longer existing at all. Not to sound like Hollywood, but would destroying them also make us like them?

it is not deterministic of genes.
its nature & nurture, friend.

Attached: 1653862283733.png (954x913, 1.94M)

I understand what you're saying.
I agree with you in spirit.
I think the best thing would be to disincentivize them to seek power.
This is a huge issue and I have no solutions as yet.
One thing that helps them is this multi-culti shit show.
When we were homogenous psychopaths had to act, at least superficially, in a protective role because it was expected.
Now they can exploit and loot as much as they want because loyalty to your own people is now discouraged.
The demolition of the nation-state seems like the kind of thing a psychopath would want because it gives them free run to exploit as they see fit.
If I were going to start a plan it would center on us ruling over our own without any interference from exogenous groups.
Notice that the people in the "professions" you mentioned happen to have over-representation of Jews.
Notice that Jews also have a predisposition for schizophrenia and other neurological issues.
youtu.be/UIxTFKpBSSw

Attached: merchant_blue_051.jpg (1080x1057, 194.17K)

What a paradoxical assessment, a non-psychopathic person planning to kill people at birth based upon some conjectured science?

Maybe they have the wrong genes, the plan seems like it was hatched in a psychopathic mind. user, you're not psychopathic are you?

What would you do without Surgeons.
While doctors score low on the tests, Surgeons score the opposite and view saving you as a game.
Don't kid yourself the only people who would do such a thing are the inverse.

They never behave in a way that isn’t homosexual african nonsense, even if they never got caught doing crime it doesn’t mean anything.
And your other final jewish trick was even more artificial. There’s no need for constant intensive vigilance, it’s a huge cleanup and improvement of how mental health, law enforcement and other vulnerable areas work. And improve awareness in those who can understand this (very few people).

No, negroid, it isn’t.

This doesn’t exist, you are hardwired to be african scum.

You repeat this every fucking time but self-defense is universal among living beings.

This is my first response to this thread, maybe you're psychotic as
surmised.

>maybe we could test them in the womb
Brain scans.
It's hard to perform a brain scan on a fetus.
I've heard stories about how women would give birth and just "feel" that the child was off.
The child would grow up to be a psychopath, but the mother would recognize it before the infant could even speak or walk.
I knew a psychopath as a child.
He was a child as well.
They are a very peculiar breed.
They do have limited capacity for some human emotions.
I've known about them and have been thinking about them on and off for a little over a decade.
The thing is, since new ones are born all the time, you can't just eliminate them from the population.
They have to be sussed out as they come into being.
Identification and exclusion are the only two options that are real world actionable.
If they don't do anything bad you just leave them alone.
If they do something bad then you deal with them.
It's tricky because they can be dangerous if left to their own devices.
Like I say, I really don't have any solutions, but I get what you're after.
youtu.be/3RsCp-sVl20

They don't have oxytocin glands/receptors brother. Oxytocin is designed to make the body feel empathy, nurturing, care for others besides oneself. Mothers get flushed with it during child birth.
Also, oxytocin is the sole reason humans are inventive. It breaks rigid thought and allows imagination.
If you 'delete' psychopaths, out of your society, it becomes super positive. Everyone thinking about everyone else, and helping.
Alternatively, if you have psychopaths, especially in control, it's dog eat dog.
There are no downside to removing psychopaths.

Attached: Edkq1FCWkAA_s7i.jpg (736x736, 41.39K)

Role reversal, playing the victim, requesting rights that you don’t obey for other people, … typical negroid.

Brain scans, genetic testing (can be done in-utero), behavioral analysis (automated or not), other neurological tests, …

Technically the solution is relatively simple.

>There is zero downside.
lmao
let's fukken kill all teh birds too desu, theyre eating all the crops. there's literally no downside lmao

Nope, no downsides:

I'm already sold, no need to convince me further.

Attached: wayne-lambright.gif (498x373, 930.21K)

you can become psychopathic after birth and psychopaths are smarter and more believable when lying than you are when telling the truth

the only clinically recorded way that someone can "spot" a true psychopath is a feeling that something is off.

i'm a psychopath and while i guess i was born this way, people don't have a clue. it's easy to fake being normal, everyone else fucking does it too, there's nothing you can do. most psychopaths are miserable because the world caters to dumb fucking niggers and is totally pointless. i've never met another person i suspect to be a psychopath and no, all the politicians that get labeled psychopaths aren't, they're just shitty people. real psychopaths are busy trying to fit in and stay sane

>my short ignorant inexperienced journey through life has been enough to make this conclusion. trust me
lmao

Type 2 psychopath detected

As a white man in the far North that's rich from a Brazilian Amer-indian... Nice point though, I too think you are a closeted homosexua.

Who's to say a psychopath in control (with badges, board certification and medical degree) wouldn't pretend to agree with you and kill you and your kid instead on the behalf of the state?

youtube.com/watch?v=rYOk5sQInt4

>Why is everyone so sleepy?

Words like "psychopath" and "schizophrenic" are just jewish word magic used to gaslight people who aren't willing to submit to clownworld.

Attached: 1621582600128.jpg (1080x1080, 100.02K)

I had a surgery once and I realized, after the fact, that it's entirely possible that the guy was a psychopath.
Statistically, it's completely possible.
He wished me no harm and did a pretty good job (I'm alive and in good health).
It's a very peculiar thing.
I don't fully understand what the psychopath is on a spiritual and energetic level.
There's something more going on.
They are receptacles that can either hold a demon or something benign.
I think most of them are just benign assholes.
Once in a while you get one capable of doing something good and it actually does something good.
Surgeons, for example.
On the other hand, if a demon gets in there you end up with a genocidal maniac.
Killing them based on brain scans would be immoral, and so I do not support that.
I think the issue needs more study.
Eli Roth did a brain scan and it looks like he's got psychopathic traits.
He might be one.
Notice how easily he manipulates the interviewer.
youtu.be/pd7DnY0fl5U

tinny loves sucking fat nigger cock