Freedom is degeneracy

>picrelated
Look! This is your beautiful freedom Americans! What you don't like it? WELL I'M FUCKING SORRY BUT THEY ARE FREE TO DO THIS SHIT.

Imagine believing in Freedom. Hell imagine even believing in the humans on the first place!

Western civilization is collapsing not because it denies freedom, but because they loved it.

In a world full of men stomping on human faces forever, make sure you're the one doing the stomping.

Attached: 1527940965516.jpg (1200x1081, 386.94K)

i am a slave to hashem

I personally don't like hashbrowns

Degeneracy is degeneracy. Also no such a thing as freedom since all countries have laws. Freedom is a buzzword used to tame the mass not to revolt and ask for freedom. You have freedom usa usa usa! When they don't really have much different laws and kikes wiled great power over them.

nigga are you crazy

Attached: C1822DF9-996C-431F-AFB7-4DABEAA449A9.jpg (1600x900, 375.35K)

Imagine thinking this is freedom
No, in a free country you could legally shoot groomers.

latkes have eggs in them

meat is bad for your soul

godbless

Stop violating the freedom of others bigot! The liberal founding fathers did not fought for this! Fucking dictator scum.

Attached: 4685743-Frank-Herbert-Quote-Seek-freedom-and-become-captive-of-your.jpg (3840x2160, 2.25M)

wasn't too long ago that sodomy was illegal in USA and all the perverts were in the closet

that stuff started changing in the 70s picked up steam in 80s and just kept going

and now?

faggots and trannies everywhere and cannot be criticized just like the nog nogs they are a protected species

who rules over society?

whoever cannot be criticized

and in USA that means

leftism
nig nogs
faggots
mooooslimes

sad

Too much carbs bro, i prefer eggs and sausages (forgot to add pic)
I can't live without meat.
And its' chicken sausage

Attached: eggsausage1.jpg (742x450, 286.25K)

They're not free, their souls have been given (willingly or otherwise) to a very self-destructive spirit that ultimately drains you until you become a debased and reprobate husk of a human.

same. ill eat a fruit or a veggie here or there but its almost all meat, and mostly farm animal meat like whole sausage, egg, chicken, beef, turkey, sometimes i have bread or potatoes

>Not free-
Not for you to decide you fucking bigot!

>Frank Herbert
That boomer faggot probably supported the sexual revolution. Fuck him

>i prefer eggs
based
>and sausages
gay

that's why you're a sandnigger.

Conservatives want freedom to create your own destiny. Leftists want freedom from all reason, responsibility, and law. Conservatives are the divine masculine - the ones who pioneer, build, protect, and truly advance. The left are the satanic feminine - the chaotic, destructive, degenerate, disgusting, and the ones who want everyone to share their misery

>Conservatives are-
Conserved fucking nothing except transgender operational techniques

>Freedoms are-
You don't get to decide what is freedom. At it's very core, freedom can be defined as "I CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT" while masturbating like the Homelander

And it's never gonna end. Degeneracy and evil never quit. They fight. They push. They're an all consuming fire. In the Bible, the story of Sodom and gamorrah states that angels came to Lot to get him out of the degenerate city. The townsfolk came to the house to rape the angels. That's how bad they were. Lot then offered them his daughters instead. The mob said "not only are we going to rape your guests but we're gonna fuck you worse than them". And the angels blinded the faggot mob. And the mob was so driven by degenerate desire they stumbled in their blindness still attempting to advance and rape the angels... That's how driven these faggots are. They're never gonna stop.

You know nothing you dumbfuck retard. Go chug some anal juice because that's what your definition of freedom is.

>You know nothing-
You do not even know the true definition of freedom.

What? You think freedom is somehow sll pure and beautiful? Dream on

It's my go to breakfast, eversince i was a kid
Nice bro

I think you will find a lot of them are paid.... to do this "shit", free to be paid to do this.
You also have to pay to run events like this, for security etc and city hall has to sign off on allowing them to be run.

Picrelated is not a result of freedom, it is a result of Jews.