The real red pill

Your obsession with the "vaxxies" dying en masse is a revenge fantasy against the normies who socially rejected you.

Attached: 1650513406118.jpg (908x758, 317.49K)

>socially rejected
it's a revenge fantasy agains the people who aggressively sought to destroy our society and our personal well being.

no

fpbp

Why do you think I would prefer associating with groomers?

Yes

Attached: F043D473-36DA-46FF-B381-6AA2B17CF34E.jpg (854x960, 46.47K)

But, I don't want them to die.

The only people thinking about the vaccines are the ones who took it. I never took it so I don't give a fuck

what is the redditor's fantasy of covid killing everyone who doesn't take the vaccine?

Attached: 1649883591679.gif (600x758, 258.59K)

more like my revenge fantasy against my basedkuks that threatened my entire livelihood with their made up bullshit.

many such cases

normies are obese, broke, dumb, and lonely. Why should I give a shit what this mythical normie person thinks when the average person is down this bad?

they may not be dying en masse, but they are going blind rather quickly.

Attached: 1640371761279.jpg (1000x500, 34.96K)

Socially rejecting me by trying to take autonomy over my body? You know, you could put the book of Hollywood tier antagonist plotlines down and consider the very real possibility that maybe, just maybe, evil people exist and everything is infact not a fucking movie playing across a silver screen into your obsessively pragmatic weed addled mind.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Attached: vaxxtard.png (853x478, 330.92K)

I wish all normies would socially reject me. Fuckers keep wanting to have dumb and pointless conversations.

No fuckyou, I just hate niggers and faggots and jews. Like, alot.

Attached: 1650028383240.png (512x511, 247.72K)

ironic considering kikes are literal cartoon villain-tier psychomaniacs

no its karma for fucking with free will

stop projecting

they wish the same on us as revenge for blaspheming their gods. why is one wrong and not the other

Yes, so...? :)

>Your obsession with the "vaxxies" dying en masse is a revenge fantasy against the normies who socially rejected you.
In Canada I actually had friends.
Unlike you.

>sought to destroy our society and our personal well being.
Jews?

Yes.
I hope Covid kills me.

Stop noticing things goyim!

Attached: jewfruit.png (600x600, 88.44K)

>normies are obese, broke, dumb, and lonely.
Sounds like your typical American, rich or poor.