"found that 22% of Americans ages 18-34 approve of Biden’s performance — the lowest rating of any age group"

>"found that 22% of Americans ages 18-34 approve of Biden’s performance — the lowest rating of any age group"
Wait I thought the based zoomer meme was debunked already

Attached: Screenshot_20220610-234940.jpg (1440x1308, 224.53K)

Its because he keeps lying about forgiving student loans but will never do it

>Wait I thought the based zoomer meme was debunked already
It is, your fake stats don't change that. No cap. Fr.

34 is zoomer territory?

DISINFO! He still has a 33% approval rating among AI/bots and a 'rape-ability' score of 8 among marine mammals.

How did he get the most votes ever if hes the least popular president ever?

Attached: the-bad-guys.jpg (780x438, 41.58K)

>be youth
>economy crashes
>war starts
>lockdowns for 2+ YEARS

Dude, '98 zoomer here and literally no one likes these failures or their so_y fueled policies

I love biden because he grifts those amerimutt retards who voted him.

Same with Trump.

How did Trump lose the election but be the most popular president ever?

The absolute state

Attached: 234324552323.png (1360x765, 1.43M)

Waaaaa

Attached: 23432423433.jpg (1222x640, 91.16K)

bidensisters...

How did Trump get the 2nd most votes ever despite the lowest approval rating for a president ever?

He's still doing better than Trump ever did.

Fact check
Biden won the popular vote and is the most popular president ever with the most votes.
No one is thinking that he is doing a bad job.
Everything someone is struggling with (jobs, inflation) is the fault of Russia invading Ukraine.
Joe Biden stands firmly on Ukraine's side and has sent numerous aid packages to them.
Real American Patriots stand with Biden to get through this crisis so America can back to normal.

what the fuck is wrong with hispanics

Trumptards back to polls are real again huh? Sad

Biden is doing a genuinely bad job and is losing to Trump in the polls that overstated his victory 100%.

Attached: 8EAC44F6-5A58-48DF-9B82-68A09ECC309B.jpg (613x556, 37.58K)

The sad thing is these polls are still oversampling Dems LMAO

Attached: 1654905447853.jpg (1284x830, 690.79K)

>shills mad
Orange man bad am I right?
#Resist

I thought the only demographic that still supported him was college-educated white women.

The narrative flip flops every 6 months or so.

Attached: 2343243331.gif (475x200, 2.09M)

50% of zoomers are non-white you retard like fuck stop with this gay shit.

However conservative/white zoomers already disliked him and shitskin zoomers thought he'd give them free shit, so they're very disillusioned with the process because they are dumber than millennials were in 2008 kek.

Anyway his approval rating is propped up by white boomers at this point- call your 70 year old whine aunt and tell her all those cocks she took in the 1970s and 1980s don't make her womb less barren.

Yes you are a 34 year old zoomer deal with it.

Ironic.

Attached: 5544432.jpg (2500x1667, 2.79M)

Because he didn't and more importantly the rasmussen approval rating was the only one sampling according to the actual demographics of the country while the others were 50% white, 50% democratic all the time you low IQ mong.

But that brings up something else- no president who has ever lost their second term gained votes. Which is another strike in favor of 'biden cheated'.

What is your point?

If you don't realize 2020 election was rigged by now, you are literally just a bot (or evil).

Attached: companies-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 198.6K)

I think dems are going to primary Biden. Rigging it for him to win again will be way too obvious

Realized they don't want to be cheap labor anymore.

>be you
>no one likes you
>seethe and cry
70% disapproval means you'll be run out of town soon.

Attached: lol america.png (1020x640, 86.78K)

The worst thing about all of this to, is literally all briden had to do what not fucking touch anything that's it. If he just came into office, did not do lock downs, did not fuck with any of the energy shit and just forgave student loans, he would have gone down as a decent president.

But this man, this dodering fucking fool, managed to fuck everything up so bad. It's at the point now what I have to assume it's intentional, it has to be with genuine malice at this point because no one, not a single fucking person on earth could make this many wrong choice.
This is like taking a multiple choice test guessing every fucking question, and getting all of them wrong like.

People learn and change that was 6 years ago that shit wouldn't fly today and you know it

Attached: 1650479183201.png (1186x518, 119.19K)

>some rando Democrat nobody ever hard of will now win 80 million votes
lmao lol

I'll take 6 more years of Biden please. He's redpilling America and giving everyone exactly what they deserve. But unfortunately he's going to allow the biggest cucks in the world to win the GOP because he's so awful.

Forgiving student loans is the least likely policy ever. The loans are designed to make people debt slaves from 18. There's literally nothing that will reverse their policy.

The most Jewish Administration in history has the lowest rating in history, color me surprised.

Except that proves Trump cheated.

Checked. My uncle worked in the oil fields and was laid off early 2021 because Biden cancelled some big oil project. Forgot the name of it, but yea Biden put my uncle and his family in a rough patch.

Why?

S-so what if he's waving the flag of the very thing the MIGA candidate is opposed to?
>Drumpf = Florida Senate
Ok, retard.

Attached: 123156165.png (1020x494, 359.47K)

They'll still vote blue (uniparty) no matter who.

And yet he's still going to win a second term by a landslide I'm sure.

How can he get more votes yet be unpopular?

> S-so what if he's waving the flag of the very thing the MIGA candidate is opposed to?
What is your original point?

>The most Jewish Administration in history
AHEM

Attached: 3432432434234.jpg (589x737, 117.66K)

My point is it doesn't make any sense.

Attached: 1622433122668.jpg (1024x504, 60.14K)

Did you not miss the whole blackmail and bribes hes been taking via hunter. Guy is compromised

Biden’s admin is 65% Jewish Trump’s was 4%. Also what IS YOUR POINT?

Trump was never anti-gay. Dems were just screaming into the void that Trump was going to make being gay illegal as part of their throw everything at the wall and see what sticks approach. They also said he was antisemitic despite being an Israel bootlicker.

It's because he keeps molesting that demographic.