GLOWIE PARADOX

Is it even possible for an organic movement to take form anymore? Any attempt is met always with met paranoia that it's a setup. How the fuck is anything supposed to ever take form if we fight each other as much as we fight them? Is the entire concept just an attempt to create this type of infighting in the first place? Just one big mindfuck that we perpetuate and exacerbate?

Attached: glowie.jpg (256x256, 7.33K)

Only my flag allowed to glow.

They have the exact sane mindset as us. Only difference is they're a bunch of rats. When things get bad enough you'll see a big shift in organizing shit. The standard 2 more weeks applies here

Attached: 1652925289621.png (1235x673, 343.67K)

What is this fake American flag? I'm phone-fagging.

There are loads of organic movements in Europe. The glowie paranoia is mostly an American phenomenon because everything has to be organised online.

Attached: 1652837584078.jpg (750x579, 345.69K)

Where do your movements begins, offline I'm guessing but in local gatherings or something?

Don't advocate doing things that are illegal at an event or anything involving guns/firearms. Problem solved.

Attached: 1787387847389.jpg (227x222, 10.72K)

I mean thats obvious but no one seems to care about actually gathering and doing things on the ground like local elections. Things that can actually make a noticeable different in your neighborhoods n stuff

Attached: glower.jpg (256x256, 6.97K)

the problem op is that the left is now the total vocal majority

anything rightie is considered evil and much spoken about

Churchill at end of WW2 said the next time fascism comes it will be from the left.....

how did he know it would be in USA?

very sad

Deported Mexicoons

This thread glows like a mf.

Attached: 178278378782.jpg (600x450, 167.85K)

Organic movements would be normies who have no clue what Any Forums is. Nobody here would do anything except shitpost about said organic movement and probably accuse it of being glowniggers. The idea that a bunch of basement dwelling NEETs are somehow going to lead a rebellion is hilarious.

yes i am yearned for the old fashioned OP scenario outcome of just getting dabbed on by normies

Yes, but (((you))) are gay and this sort of thing has to be gay-proof.

Read SIEGE faggot.

A lot of right wing groups form out of football ultras, trade unions, church communities etc. The common theme being physical male spaces, not websites or chat groups which is how feds want you to interact with people.

All “movements” are psyops. Any mass-movement is a mass-manipulation. Why act mindlessly in pursuit of someone else’s ideals?

And there are always (((gays))) around.

I know, the paradox of it. In order to get passed it we must discuss it and address it but by doing so we may further its original purpose.
I know most people just want to have laughs n shit. There are also some fucking psychos. Figured there would be a middle ground of those looking to share ideas and then take those ideas with them into their real life. What's the other choice? Admit that political movements are created by those with money and power and just leave it to them while we all sit here?

Attached: letglow.jpg (256x256, 12.06K)

the bots don't engage the spies.. interesting isn't it? .. call it organic if you want.

Our system is reaching perfection, you will have no place to run no place to hide.

Attached: download (6).jpg (256x256, 6.43K)

Keep doing nothing and you will win!

whomst

Attached: glowit.jpg (256x256, 14.47K)