Do you want to find love in China?

Attached: 5E9FFB64-6D99-46C2-8A49-D223B33F9D0A.jpg (750x1000, 207.55K)

Attached: F8964E14-C431-4385-9E11-64A4487A160B.jpg (718x927, 180.51K)

If it's a cute virgin I don't really mind.. But Chinese aren't really attractive.

Kill yourself nipnigger

Attached: chinks.gif (312x350, 1.2M)

You will only find love when we meet our Father in heaven.

The only asians compatible with european men are the jomon japanese
I would like my child to share at least some resemblance to myself and ancestors

The Jomon are an inferior species who lost out to the Yayoi because of their low IQ.
Indeed, they are similar to you.

> you WILL fuck the bugs
> you WILL be happy

Attached: 1652846139754.png (720x958, 985.09K)

No.

Asians really have shit taste in Asians.

Attached: hapahol.jpg (640x564, 33.32K)

Based post
Unbased trip/namefag retard

>lost to the yayoi
>all the top celebrities and wealthiest people in japan are prominently jomon.

Race mixing is degenerate.

Oh look, she bought dinner.

I want us all to find love WITH China and all the nations & peoples of the world so we may evolve forward together towards a brilliant HUMAN future.

Why are bug women so uncanny? I want to be attracted to them but there's something about them bothering me.

Australia is a paradise if you prefer AF

>Penal colony that turned into big empty farmland
>the law abiding, boot licking, working aussie that allows his government to spit all over him, while doing absolutely nothing about it
>Cost of living is so high that if you don't have at least a middle class family willing to support you through uni you're basically doomed to slave away in retail for the rest of your life, living paycheck to paycheck
>The government guaranteeing student loans mean thousands of young people taking them when the universities knew their wages would never be enough to repay them
>The real irresponsibility is letting 17-18 year olds decide to put themselves into $100k of college debt for a useless degree. People just don't understand responsibility at that age. Australian uni is like 4-5x more expensive for international students
>The people who want cheap labor control Australia. We import workforces from overseas while our own population lives in relative decadence— either through dole payments from wealth distribution or capital investment resulting in an income stream
>Melbourne and Sydney are filled almost exclusively with paki's, indians, chinese, souf, dole-monkeys, chavs, liberals or Irish. Rent is hilariously high in Melbourne and Sydney, like it's literally double anywhere near the city area
>Sydney, Melbourne are filled with homeless people and literally rows of people sleeping underneath buildings in the middle of the city
>outside of Chinatown in Melbourne but all the storefronts, advertisements and street signs are chinese. Or having 5 giant indian supermarkets in my local town
>Australia: The world's meth capital. most common are Weed Cocaine Shrooms Speed 2cb MDMA Xanax Opiates Valium
>The government and MSM want you to BELIEVE the vaccine is or will be 'mandatory'
>Average home in Sydney costs $955,000, over twenty times the minimum yearly wage

no, i just want to rape all their holes, make them lick my ass and feet then come in their hair and piss on them. it isnt love

Your visa to China got delayed David?
Find love soon ok?
She's objectively attractive ya gotta be kidding me

Is she holding her lunch

retarded.
Most Japanese are of mixed Jomon and Yayoi ancestry.
The Jomon are an inferior race, short in stature and low in intelligence.
Therefore, they were dominated by the Yayoi who came from the continent.
As evidence, the average height of Koreans and Chinese is 5 cm taller than that of Japanese.